Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀 - page 74. (Read 13301 times)

Activity: 222
Merit: 10
What exchanges are you going to get listed first?
Activity: 320
Why are we going to support the green energy business? And to what kind of componies the loans will go?

The loan will be utilised by Powerloan.
Green energy business are really eco friendly which will lead a great impact in the country and those companies do not harm any resources and all such operations are highly even supported by the government bodies.

However, they do consume a lot of financial resources for now as there is still a lot of research required until the technology can replace our infrastructure efficiently.
if their research can be successful and generate great benefits I think it does not matter if you have to spend a lot of money. because it is definitely for the success of a project that he lived.
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
Why are we going to support the green energy business? And to what kind of componies the loans will go?

Green energy business are really eco friendly which will lead a great impact in the country and those companies do not harm any resources and all such operations are highly even supported by the government bodies.

However, they do consume a lot of financial resources for now as there is still a lot of research required until the technology can replace our infrastructure efficiently.
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Right, the legal issues are very common for crypto projects, especially ICOs. There must be a special budget for it.

Legal part of it wont be an issue. We have our legal advisors.
Activity: 116
Right, the legal issues are very common for crypto projects, especially ICOs. There must be a special budget for it.
copper member
Dear Powerloan team, how are you going to diverse investments among the businesses? How many would you invest in at a time?

Hi,
we have an existing business that we could forecast with the addition of capital.
We will also invest in 2 more projects at the same time with the loans received.
Activity: 222
Going through the ICO process, there's a lot of legislation obstacles. Hope you're ready to face them.
Activity: 168
How exactly can you guaranty the security for your lenders?
Activity: 140
Dear Powerloan team, how are you going to diverse investments among the businesses? How many would you invest in at a time?
Activity: 518

Activity: 177
In many countries the energy industries are one of the most powerful. So it's definitely beneficial to invest in it.
copper member

Activity: 282
Merit: 100
Activity: 196
I've read the WP carefully and I like it a lot. Sure, there's a certain risk for any project and you shouldn't invest if you can't afford to lose it. But here I can see a great opportunity for earning.
As the project is really deserving with all the features and good plans which are really potential oriented we can step forward and when we aim on more higher profits risk will be common.
Activity: 114
I've read the WP carefully and I like it a lot. Sure, there's a certain risk for any project and you shouldn't invest if you can't afford to lose it. But here I can see a great opportunity for earning.
Activity: 238
Platform need more support and we should reach about our project to the many investors using the various platform and communities, supporters attention and active participation help better.
Activity: 122
I don't know much about renewable energy and OEM products, but it seems like a good choice for diversification, any way.
copper member
I don't know much about renewable energy and OEM products, but it seems like a good choice for diversification, any way.

Basically on the supply chain of Solar PV equipments there are 5 major segments.
1. Manufacturer
2. Assembly
3. Distribution
4. Retail / Installation
5. Operation / Maintenance

Our business is currently focused on Distribution, but we have completed talks with manufacturers for supply to start our own assembly plant and create our own branding. We will be entering into new market soon.
copper member
What's the estimated daily proncipal interest? What does it depend on?

Mostly it will depend the amount of loan we have. If we have too little, we will increase it, if there's too much, we will lower it.
On average it should stay within 0.3 to 0.6.
Activity: 155
What's the estimated daily proncipal interest? What does it depend on?
Pages:
Jump to: