Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀 - page 73. (Read 13301 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 114
In any case, whether BTC is low or high, you will get a huge interest payment and you deposit will pay off soon. The crypto market is changing all the time, some experts say the BTC price may go up to $25K soon, so in my opinion it's smart to deposit right now.
copper member
Should I deposit now when the BTC price goes up?

It will not make a difference on the time you deposit. But on ICO, if the price of BTC goes up, you get more POWL.
Activity: 168
Activity: 149
Should I deposit now when the BTC price goes up?
copper member
Let's have a look first how this one goes. If I'll become a tokenholder and get my airdroped tokens share, I certainly will consider supporting the next project too.

Yes, we will have a lot of project, but it will all be under PowerLoan. There won't be another ICO.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
Let's have a look first how this one goes. If I'll become a tokenholder and get my airdroped tokens share, I certainly will consider supporting the next project too.
copper member
Very impressive how you're going to make another ICO for tokenised green energy blockchain. Not every team can deal with a single project at a time and you plan at least 2!

Your statement is not quite accurate.
We are only running 1 ICO. For project B, we are tokenizing a service in a green datacenter. We will not be running an ICO on that project. But we will airdrop tokens there to POWL owners.
Activity: 148
Very impressive how you're going to make another ICO for tokenised green energy blockchain. Not every team can deal with a single project at a time and you plan at least 2!
copper member
By the way, how many tokens can I buy as an early investor when the pre sale opens?

Each person can buy 2000 POWL every 15 minutes. We expect it to sell out very quickly.
Activity: 118
By the way, how many tokens can I buy as an early investor when the pre sale opens?
copper member
I actually like the way your team is communicating with the users! You're fastly reacting to all the issues and fix them in a no time.

Yes, we keep our internal SLA to close all tickets within 24 hour.
Activity: 260
I actually like the way your team is communicating with the users! You're fastly reacting to all the issues and fix them in a no time.
copper member
Send me please the details, when the deposit bonus will be sent to me if I join now?

Our team will verify all deposits manually. All bonus will be allocated within 8 hours.
I received my bonus right away!
Powerloan is a very promising project, very strong!
Merit: 3
Send me please the details, when the deposit bonus will be sent to me if I join now?
copper member
They wrote about a few exchanges on the website, as I remember. Like Kucoin

Yes we will target for 5 exchange. But the first one will be coinexchange. We are already working with them on the listing.
Activity: 70
They wrote about a few exchanges on the website, as I remember. Like Kucoin
2FA Authentication - awesome decision!
Pages:
Jump to: