Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀 - page 77. (Read 13301 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Ho much time you need to take off? Can we start lending, say, this summer?

Everything is according to plan to date. If it goes well and reached our softcap of 3 million token or $2,025,000.00, we will start lending on 16th June 2018.
It is great to have a very good metrics and all the tasks achieving as expected, we can experience the same and reach all better soon hitting the moon as require to keep supporting.
Activity: 122
copper member
Activity: 56

Everything is according to plan to date. If it goes well and reached our softcap of 3 million token or $2,025,000.00, we will start lending on 16th June 2018.
copper member
interesting, you want to make a tokenized green energy blockchain, I want to see that!

We shall be announcing it soon somewhere next week. We won't be running an ICO for the new tokenized services - the utility token will be airdropped to POWL owners to push up the value of POWL.
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
interesting, you want to make a tokenized green energy blockchain, I want to see that!
copper member
Well, in general, renewable energy isn't such a new topic, but of course, blockchain can make it a lot more interesting. But how do you link those technologies??

Blockchain is decentralized processing, in the long run we should see blockchain AI, and etc managing how we generate power, utilize power and further optimize it to reduce wastage.
Activity: 164
Well, in general, renewable energy isn't such a new topic, but of course, blockchain can make it a lot more interesting. But how do you link those technologies??
copper member
What's your plan about OEM products creation?

We are now in the midst of discussion about our own Solar PV modules with several plants.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
More technologies and the potential resources are highly essential to deal with it where the energy consumption is divided as 8.9% coming from traditional biomass etc.
copper member
Not so many crypto project focus on consumer grade renewable energy technology. Must be next to no competitors there?

No there's not many.
Activity: 195
Merit: 11
Not so many crypto project focus on consumer grade renewable energy technology. Must be next to no competitors there?
Activity: 196
It is an expected portfolio which the team might have already taken this into consideration and they may plan for all the possibilities if all the hierarchy levels are approved.
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
Activity: 238
Gradual value creation might be very smart, considering that fast is risky.
Investing and other types of investment in projects is always a risk. Therefore, here, too, investment is a risk. So if you doubt the investments, then go to the official website of the project, see what kind of team there is, and what partners the team has. Then think about how much you are willing to invest, and most importantly, it would not be your last money and not a loan of course!
Plus, you need to pay attention to technical documents, read them in before making any conclusions about investments
Investors do analyze all the white papers and even do seek the reviews and experience before they proceed to choose the platform for investing as it adds a better value for them to be a part for the secured platform.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
For a startup, you are extremly well doing! I mean, look at your website, your roadmap and so on!

Due diligence is a must!

Due diligence is a must?

As others have pointed out, there aren't much information on how your project really will work.
WP mentions investment strategies, but your platform is supposedly lending money out?  I don't quite understand these links.  Care to explain that please?

... If we were to ask for investment,we need to first prove ourselves

How and what will you prove yourselves prior to asking for others to invest in you?

Provided that it is not a ponzi scheme, how will you keep paying the referral fee down to 5 layers and keep the system profitable?
Activity: 154
Gradual value creation might be very smart, considering that fast is risky.
Investing and other types of investment in projects is always a risk. Therefore, here, too, investment is a risk. So if you doubt the investments, then go to the official website of the project, see what kind of team there is, and what partners the team has. Then think about how much you are willing to invest, and most importantly, it would not be your last money and not a loan of course!
Plus, you need to pay attention to technical documents, read them in before making any conclusions about investments
Activity: 336
There's so much useful stuf in the dashboard, including the ICO details. Thank you, devs!
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
the project done just fine,I advise everyone to take part in it,the scale of the company it's just something I would like to add that there will be quite a bit!
I have already participated and we can even expect more participants as the white papers of the project is really promising with all the key areas and good highlights.
Activity: 175
In any case, whether BTC is low or high, it's reasonable to join Powerloan. They can provide you with a steady passive income.
Activity: 196
In my case, I love the micro loans concept. Still not sure how much I will be able to lend, so good to know you are open to any amounts.
It seems to me that the project is calculated on very long term, at least, the coin can't depreciate and the developer is present no sense to stop support of the project after his start. These to me also like platforms, created not on fiat of a component.
There will be continuous support as we can experience various announcements so soon there will be even a better upgrades as we just really require to constantly keep supporting.
Pages:
Jump to: