Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀 - page 76. (Read 13301 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 0
Dear Powerloan devs, please continue making your updates, you create seriously great project!
Activity: 126
Look through the whole project and the reviews, I'm really interested with your project.  Smiley
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
Do you have any hidden fees or smth? It's almost too good to be true, you know. Anyway, wish you success, since I'm already making my deposit, guys!
copper member
Activity: 56
What's the minimum lending amont, how "micro" is it?

1 token which you can buy on Pre-ICO for $0.50. Or you can earn some from our bounty.
Activity: 122
What's the minimum lending amont, how "micro" is it?
copper member
Interest earned, can be converted to additional
POWL coins that can be at stake in a new micro loan or sold on an internal / external exchange.
That's the goal in the Powerload program crypto lending that aims to be a store-worth tokens.
Is it useful to real business?

It is to ours. For our shipment of products, one cycle takes 2 weeks.
If we could loan a certain amount for 60 days, we can increase the size of our shipment and delivery for 4 times.
Activity: 157
Good to see new opprtunities for investirs here!
Activity: 826
Merit: 314
GIF by SOCIFI
POWL coins that can be at stake in a new micro loan or sold on an internal / external exchange.
That's the goal in the Powerload program crypto lending that aims to be a store-worth tokens.
Is it useful to real business?
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
Activity: 40
Relax, there will be a certain fluctuations on interest %, but I'm sure that we can get a pretty good payments out of it.
Activity: 154
please tell me when I can get the tokens to my wallet from your site? I understand this will be available only after the completion of Ico? And how long will the campaign of generosity last?

Yes thats right. Staking desktop wallet will be released 6.6.2018.
Our campaign will end upon Pre-ICO. But bonus will be reduced when we are nearer.

Staking is also possible with this coin? What happens if the staking return might be higher than the return from landing? Can that happen?

Hi, That's not possible.
Staking is not committed to any duration and is used to produce more tokens. We are planning to control number of tokens issued, so staking might not be that profitable. We will cap it at 15% per annum.
But it's a good place to keep the token, if the owner wants to sell it and not commit it to a loan.
Using high returns to lock the token, the idea is really good! Now there is a team that does this, but the effect is not very good! This is a question worth thinking about!
copper member
please tell me when I can get the tokens to my wallet from your site? I understand this will be available only after the completion of Ico? And how long will the campaign of generosity last?

Our campaign will end upon Pre-ICO. But bonus will be reduced when we are nearer.

Staking is also possible with this coin? What happens if the staking return might be higher than the return from landing? Can that happen?

Hi, That's not possible.
Staking is not committed to any duration and is used to produce more tokens. We are planning to control number of tokens issued, so staking might not be that profitable. We will cap it at 15% per annum.
But it's a good place to keep the token, if the owner wants to sell it and not commit it to a loan.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

Activity: 177
Merit: 10
I can't get how you're going to make those huge return rates?
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Hi,
On a daily update - we did not deploy anything new today. Haha! It does not mean our team is not working hard. We are currently working on a version 2 of our website which will include more structured content and cosmetics.  I'm sure almost everyone will be happy with it once it is released.

Registration is increasing and deposits too. We are exciting for PowerLoan and a lot of positive things to come.

We received a lot of questions on our management of PowerLoan and here are some of it with our answers:

1. What will PowerLoan price be after ICO, will there be promotion on lending?
We forsee PowerLoan token trading above $2.50 after 2 weeks with effort especially in consistent payout of daily interest as well as our coinburn and airdrop news. We are not making fix price for lending promo like $5, as it's not sustainable. We want an ecosystem that works. Lending value of the token will be based on internal exchange value of the token.

2. How many have registered?
We had over 2500 registered accounts to date, and we achieved more than 300 deposits yesterday.

3. Will there be a Pre-ICO Bonus?
Yes! We are deciding how much bonus to airdrop for Pre-ICO participants as Pre-ICO bonus.

4. How much more promotion for deposit?
We are currently on 200 POWL for next 300 deposit. Finally we will have 100 POWL for the next 300 deposit. There will be no more deposit bonus after that. Everyone who participates in Pre-ICO will get an airdrop bonus as per answer to question 3.

https://powerloan.io

Even if there is no new updates about the project, still I like the effort of the team that keeps monitoring and making us up-to-date. Well whatever the bonus to the airdrop will be, it will be enough for the people to be satisfied.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
In the country I live in the energy industries are the richest. So it make a good decision to invest in it.
copper member
Hi,
On a daily update - we did not deploy anything new today. Haha! It does not mean our team is not working hard. We are currently working on a version 2 of our website which will include more structured content and cosmetics.  I'm sure almost everyone will be happy with it once it is released.

Registration is increasing and deposits too. We are exciting for PowerLoan and a lot of positive things to come.

We received a lot of questions on our management of PowerLoan and here are some of it with our answers:

1. What will PowerLoan price be after ICO, will there be promotion on lending?
We forsee PowerLoan token trading above $2.50 after 2 weeks with effort especially in consistent payout of daily interest as well as our coinburn and airdrop news. We are not making fix price for lending promo like $5, as it's not sustainable. We want an ecosystem that works. Lending value of the token will be based on internal exchange value of the token.

2. How many have registered?
We had over 2500 registered accounts to date, and we achieved more than 300 deposits yesterday.

3. Will there be a Pre-ICO Bonus?
Yes! We are deciding how much bonus to airdrop for Pre-ICO participants as Pre-ICO bonus.

4. How much more promotion for deposit?
We are currently on 200 POWL for next 300 deposit. Finally we will have 100 POWL for the next 300 deposit. There will be no more deposit bonus after that. Everyone who participates in Pre-ICO will get an airdrop bonus as per answer to question 3.

https://powerloan.io
Activity: 113
Common sense tells me that if a project doesn't all focus solely on crypto market, it's a good thing.
Activity: 196
Ho much time you need to take off? Can we start lending, say, this summer?

Everything is according to plan to date. If it goes well and reached our softcap of 3 million token or $2,025,000.00, we will start lending on 16th June 2018.
It is great to have a very good metrics and all the tasks achieving as expected, we can experience the same and reach all better soon hitting the moon as require to keep supporting.
To make this project successful, they need to follow their roadmap so they can utilized all their plan well. If they take another road then it could get to a failure project or loss of funds. Just wait patiently.
copper member
Ho much time you need to take off? Can we start lending, say, this summer?

Everything is according to plan to date. If it goes well and reached our softcap of 3 million token or $2,025,000.00, we will start lending on 16th June 2018.
It is great to have a very good metrics and all the tasks achieving as expected, we can experience the same and reach all better soon hitting the moon as require to keep supporting.

Yes, if everyone give their support. We will go to the moon and aim for the stars.
Pages:
Jump to: