Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀 - page 80. (Read 13301 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 10
So you're not really using any blockchain technologies in this project, but you're going to make another one with your own blockchain?
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The plan sounds a bit complicated. Why making an airdrop for another project among this project's token holders? Why not make an airdop for this Powerloan project right  now?

We can just give away free POWL but it will devalue POWL. Our secondary token is a utility token and we do not plan to run an ICO for it, because POWL loans will be funding it. By giving additional bonuses we are able to push POWL value higher.
Activity: 146
Mate, they already have a sort of airdop - it's the deposit bonus! And you are welcome to get yours now!
Activity: 336
The plan sounds a bit complicated. Why making an airdrop for another project among this project's token holders? Why not make an airdop for this Powerloan project right  now?
Activity: 40
You've got very funny videos on Twitter! Whish you could post it on the forum as well. This place lacks a lot of features Sad(
copper member
Give please a few examples of how are you going to make so much profits from supporting green energy projects? That's not so lucrative, cause that's not a risky business.

Our profit comes mostly from consumer solar PV equipments distributed in South East Asia. Most countries in South East Asia is currently getting themselves certified as green energy utility companies and trying to increase their % of green energy produced. They are avoiding expense in term of CAPEX (capital expenses), and therefore offering an energy buy back from IPP (independent power producers) which include residential producers.

A lot of companies in SEA countries are now offering Solar PV Packages that they can pay over the term of 5 years on installment. Consumer grade or residential solar PV equipments are not cheap Asia as what you get in Europe or the US. Margin alone can be up to 65% meaning we could double our money in a single trade that takes less than 2 weeks to turnaround.
Activity: 134
Give please a few examples of how are you going to make so much profits from supporting green energy projects? That's not so lucrative, cause that's not a risky business.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
You have a very attractive deposit system, but you want your tokens to grow in value, but your team is anonymous.
Someday the members of this project will not remain anonymous bud, they will introduce themselves to thier members.

Where have they mentioned this? Have they mentioned it anywhere in this thread, the announcement thread or any other "official" place or are you talking outta your ass?
Activity: 101
Very profitable for investors with reward ownership
and attractive bonuses from loans can be obtained from personal sculptors,
as well as referrals installed.
Powerloan with a crypto lending program that aims to be a valuable
token will be very promising in the future.
copper member
I need to know a bit more about the investing plans. Now it's very vouge.

Which part would you like us to elaborate?
I need to know a bit more about the investing plans. Now it's very vouge.
copper member
I'm also curios if you'll make any kind of reports to the tokenholders?

We are working on getting a summary of your loan performance for each loan.
Activity: 195
Merit: 11
I trust the tem, already made a deposit and ready to take a chance Wink
Activity: 175
That's probably another concept, Powerloan isn't going to share the profits or pay dividents.
Why would they report their actions? As long as they pay the interest to you, of course.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
You have a very attractive deposit system, but you want your tokens to grow in value, but your team is anonymous.
Someday the members of this project will not remain anonymous bud, they will introduce themselves to thier members.
Activity: 252
Activity: 190
I'm also curios if you'll make any kind of reports to the tokenholders?
copper member
Very exciting to be a part of Powerloan project! That's a great example of using blockchain not only to make profits.  But also to make a difference - renewable and greaan energy sources, smart home and other stuff are very imposrtant for the modern society.
Woah! I never new that those kinds of projects are also included in thier platform. Hopefully everything you mentioned is realy included.

Yes. We will deliver.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Very exciting to be a part of Powerloan project! That's a great example of using blockchain not only to make profits.  But also to make a difference - renewable and greaan energy sources, smart home and other stuff are very imposrtant for the modern society.
Woah! I never new that those kinds of projects are also included in thier platform. Hopefully everything you mentioned is realy included.
thanks for the bonus system!
Pages:
Jump to: