Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀 - page 82. (Read 13301 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 10
I've just see the BTC rate in dashboard and thought that it's so high, must be a mistake. But no, it's actually the right price Wink
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello everyone! Tell me pls if the bounty is already going!

Yes bounty is already in progress. Please check our ANN for bounty link.
Activity: 124
Hello everyone! Tell me pls if the bounty is already going!
Activity: 210
BTC is growing, the market must become more active, right on time for your pre ico start!

The opening of the project has a very good timing because bitcoin now is rising and other cryptocurrencies prices are also rising. I hope this platform will be the same too.
Activity: 142
BTC is growing, the market must become more active, right on time for your pre ico start!
copper member
And how much the next bonus will be if any?

Final one will be 100 POWL.
Activity: 175
And how much the next bonus will be if any?
copper member
Are there any spots for 300 POWL bonus left?

No more 300 POWL for first 300 deposit.
Next 300 deposit will receive 200 POWL token.
Activity: 135
Are there any spots for 300 POWL bonus left?
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Yes, the project is good, but how will the issues concerning the legal aspects of the issue be implemented in different countries? The team needs to keep a large number of lawyers
I think the project team are  already  noticed that issues ,and im sure they are now planning and constructing solution to resolve all kind of issues soon.But its nice, that we supporters are trying to rise common issues so that the team can prepare solution if ever that will happen.Legal aspects are very serious issues,but hoping that the team members are all ready to solve and answer regarding this matter.
I agree, convincing other country that banned cryptocurrency will make this project gather more investors. But it is very hard to debate againts government since they are the one whonis controlling the laws in the country.
Activity: 97
Best wishes to the Team!!! I wish I lived in a warm sunny country where solar energy is an option!
Activity: 222
Devs, tell us your story, why you decided to do this project anyway?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Can you pls suggest a loan calculator? Or you have your own here somewhere?

On our original ANN. v2 will be out tomorrow
For the sake of such small updating you will create new ann? Just all the matter is that having created one more ann you risk to lose a large number of audience, in my opinion, to add this updating to already created ann better.
copper member

Yes tokenizing. We are currently in discussion if we should use POWL itself for this purpose instead of an AirDrop.

This will give POWL more utility and also boost up its base value. Plus, no more running another ICO.
Activity: 164
Very interesting project! Mostly I want to join for the other prpject you're going to start: Creation of tokenized green energy and technology blockchain!
copper member

copper member
With impatience I want to try your beta version!
I wonder what is the minimum purchase amount for pre ico?

0.01 btc
Activity: 177
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
With impatience I want to try your beta version!
I wonder what is the minimum purchase amount for pre ico?
Activity: 119
Nope, This project definitely will make a valuable investing opportunities. I believe those guys!
Pages:
Jump to: