Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀 - page 83. (Read 13301 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
There're too many variables in the picture, hard to tell if you get any additional profits comparing to traditional investment options.

We have fixed interest with variable interest.
Then there's a multiplier on duration
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
And what is " businesses targeting consumer grade renewable energy technology"? The consumer grading part is confusing for me.

Consumer renewable energy products are residential grade solar panels, inverters, protection devices, storage and other smart home equipment.
Consumer grade meaning being used on homes. Basically this market is getting bigger because of energy buyback program from utility companies in South East Asia.

Many utility companies in Asia is not willing to put capital investment into creating green energy, in order to make themselves greener, they have offered independent power producers a buy-back or what you call a Feed-In-Tariff of excess energy produced back to the grid.

Well explained bounty manager. Now we are slowly understand the goals and purposed of this project. It will be a good guidelines and knowledge for us because, we are now able to learned that there are a lot of things can be recycled and turn it into a useful energy. Thanks for this informations.
Activity: 166
There're too many variables in the picture, hard to tell if you get any additional profits comparing to traditional investment options.
copper member
Dudes, pls tell me what's the realistic yearly % here?

We would offer at least 2.5x interest over capital invested on 180 days period. But it is just a rough estimate based on our own year to year performance in 2016 to 2018 period growth.
Activity: 175
Dudes, pls tell me what's the realistic yearly % here?
Activity: 616
And what is " businesses targeting consumer grade renewable energy technology"? The consumer grading part is confusing for me.

Consumer renewable energy products are residential grade solar panels, inverters, protection devices, storage and other smart home equipment.
Consumer grade meaning being used on homes. Basically this market is getting bigger because of energy buyback program from utility companies in South East Asia.

Many utility companies in Asia is not willing to put capital investment into creating green energy, in order to make themselves greener, they have offered independent power producers a buy-back or what you call a Feed-In-Tariff of excess energy produced back to the grid.

Thanks for answering the question! I hope they are willing to invest to your project because your project is really good for those who want to lend in an easy pattern!
Activity: 260
Now I like that I'm from Russia even more)))
Activity: 196
Gradual value creation might be very smart, considering that fast is risky.

For me before investing in some ICO, Make a review first about the site and see what are the other people's opinion, Search the team's profile if they are really legit before taking a risk.
Yes, first you need to study technical documents and get acquainted with the team before investing in it
That is right, everything needs to be first completely checked. Because there is a good chance that the project can turn out to be a scam. Afer that the basic idea of the project comes into place, is the project even worth investing or spending time into. All these aspects must be thought of before investing in a project!
The project is great and they have innovative ideas that declares in the project. But we can't assure if the project will be successful since the team is anonymous. We can't tell if they are real or not.
Activity: 118
Not only USA, some other countries have similar restrictions as well.
Activity: 378
I think the premine amount is too much,
Code:
Token Attributes
Token Name : POWERLOAN Coin
Token Ticker : POWL
Algorithm : SHA-256
Max Supply : 21,000,000
Premine Amount : 13,000,000
Send/Receive Confirmation : 3 Confirmations
but this is only my opinion and maybe this is ok for PRE-ICO. When will be finished ICO, on what exchanges is planned to list this coin?  And this is a coin, not token (ERC20), right?

It's not too much. We have 4.5 million for staking and loan reward. We are using same algorithm as bitcoin
Coins using the bitcoin algorithm always cause increased interest. When will the developer make wallets for smartphones?

We will consider but at this moment our token is not meant for payment on a regular basis, thus we need to consider if its necessary.
I think here a big role is played by the fact that many people look at their states all the time, they like it and for advertising purposes the mobile application I think will be useful.
copper member
please tell me when I can get the tokens to my wallet from your site? I understand this will be available only after the completion of Ico? And how long will the campaign of generosity last?

Yes thats right. Staking desktop wallet will be released 6.6.2018.
Our campaign will end upon Pre-ICO. But bonus will be reduced when we are nearer.
Activity: 115
So Americans can actually use crypto currency but can't take part in ICO??
Activity: 574
please tell me when I can get the tokens to my wallet from your site? I understand this will be available only after the completion of Ico? And how long will the campaign of generosity last?
copper member
Don't worry, I suppose the devs can explain that plan more later. Although now would be even better Wink

Just did. Check 1 post before your post.
Activity: 234
Merit: 120
Being from USA, I'm so jelous of you who can openly participate in ICO! I hope to join the project when it hits the trades!
Activity: 116
Don't worry, I suppose the devs can explain that plan more later. Although now would be even better Wink
copper member

Activity: 205
copper member
Official Announcements
13th April 2018
PowerLoan First 300 deposit to receive bonus of 300 POWL is now over.
New offer - Next 300 deposit will receive a bonus of 200 POWL.
Activity: 140
Nicely said, if we can diversify the portfolio here supporting green energy companies, I'm in.
Pages:
Jump to: