Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀 - page 85. (Read 13301 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Even i don't think Lending Platform is good for now, but is see the active of PowerLoan Team is good for make investor can have decision to invest. Hope this project will be successful.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
The referral program is still on? Where can I find out the tech details?
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Good to see that you solved the dashboard issue in less then a day

We worked on it immediately for 6 hour. Testing and deployment was included.
Activity: 122
Good to see that you solved the dashboard issue in less then a day
copper member
Also I'd like to know, when I get the bonus, it is in POWL immediately, right?

Yes it is. You're right.
Activity: 119
Also I'd like to know, when I get the bonus, it is in POWL immediately, right?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
1. Interest conversion to BTC is being made available upon launch of lending.
2. All POWL transaction fee collected in 2018 will be coin burned to avoid over supply from mining and staking.

These are two great news. This shows me that the team really cares also for the value of their coin after the ICO ends; this is why they give the dumpers the option to pay out with BTC. Another good news is that the collected coins for transaction fee will be also burned.
Yes, i can see their community manager have responsive and kindly to answer any question from member, especially about bounty program. I appreciate this. Coin Burn is included in their roadmap, so i don't have any suprising.
Activity: 178
Wow, your thread is so busy
copper member
By the way, how much is the bonus now?

Still 300 until our site is updated in a moment.
Activity: 119
By the way, how much is the bonus now?
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
1. Interest conversion to BTC is being made available upon launch of lending.
2. All POWL transaction fee collected in 2018 will be coin burned to avoid over supply from mining and staking.

These are two great news. This shows me that the team really cares also for the value of their coin after the ICO ends; this is why they give the dumpers the option to pay out with BTC. Another good news is that the collected coins for transaction fee will be also burned.
Activity: 131
Powerloan is one of a kind, microloans & renewable energy & upcoming green energy blockchain!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Very good a project. Their concept is very good, I've been very like. i think powerloan token will be very attactive. I'm very excited about this project
hope the city's trust in this project brings this project to success, we just trust everything on their team so they can work well for it.
Activity: 146
How about making a countdown somewhere for the remaining deposit bonus spots?
Activity: 182
Totally agree, don't see a project with such a well-done management! Go on and good luck!
I and most likely to other users very much like this simple process of bounty as he it is organized and in too time just happens, to work so very pleasantly. It is very important that the project has gathered necessary Soft-cap that all of us have received the awards and have received a little money.
Activity: 218
Totally agree, don't see a project with such a well-done management! Go on and good luck!
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
I think Powerloan is a very carefully planned project. Because the benefits offered are also very promising. Hopefully this project can be realized real without a lot of obstacles. Good luck for this great project.
Yes, Powerloan seems great project and it is look more reliable than other platform. I think we should give them one chance to prove themselves. Lending platform is the most riskiest platform to make an investment. But in this platform their are more profit or money as compare to other investment source.
Activity: 173
Seriously, how often do you see a high quality website, a workable and usable users dashboard and community menegment that actually solves issues? You're amazing, Powerloan!
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Every project should bring something new to the ICO process, however, most of them just copy it all the time. Great that you are making your own aspects!
Yeah they did a great work but the way it looks i think most ico are just copy but it depends on the team and their willigness to follow up their roadmap
Activity: 97
Those devs know what they're doing, so let them proceed!
Pages:
Jump to: