Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀 - page 86. (Read 13301 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 10
For the record, you want to hide the fact you're making an ICO from the government, so you wrote about it on the forum? Is it smart? Smiley
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
In the country I live in ICO are still under question, so every project try to do it asap untill the legislation might stop them.
Activity: 154
I think Powerloan is a very carefully planned project. Because the benefits offered are also very promising. Hopefully this project can be realized real without a lot of obstacles. Good luck for this great project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Is the dashboard working again?

It didn't stop working. Just that Tier 2 to 5 referral was not visible after we deploy updates.
We have since fixed it.

Well this early in the project I'd be greatly surprised if someone has gotten those many levels of referrals cause that's a lot in like what less than a week?
Activity: 300
Merit: 100
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
Just learnd why you're making it anonymous. I know that legal issues aren't so much of importance for many people, so it's ok to avoid the laws of your country when it comes to ICO.
Activity: 238
You can just have a look at the webside, WP, roadmap, dashboard and even see the way they communicate with the community - the founders of Powerloan trully deseve the trust. And if they need to stay anonimous - let it be.
Every company has its own terms of anonymity. Its okay as far as the team is giving best results. Same is the case here, the company is delivering what the users want.
Activity: 151
Every project should bring something new to the ICO process, however, most of them just copy it all the time. Great that you are making your own aspects!
Activity: 182
Powerloan has been listed on CoinRating

Check out their profile here: https://coinrating.co/coin/powerloan/ 

Best of luck with the ICO PowerLoan

Its nice to see powerloan being listed in coinrating website, it just means that they are serious and want to infotm the community yhat they mean business on thier oroject.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
Powerloan has been listed on CoinRating

Check out their profile here: https://coinrating.co/coin/powerloan/ 

Best of luck with the ICO PowerLoan
Activity: 157
Interesting that you decided to make different bonus for every 300 spots. I didn't see others doing the same.
copper member
Activity: 56
Right now I want to support this project, can I still get the 300 POWL bonus?

Yes you can.We will be updating it shortly to 200 POWL for the next promo.
Activity: 201
Right now I want to support this project, can I still get the 300 POWL bonus?
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
You're really working on making your dashboard usable, it's very very important for us, users Wink
copper member
Activity: 56
Is the dashboard working again?

It didn't stop working. Just that Tier 2 to 5 referral was not visible after we deploy updates.
We have since fixed it.
Activity: 118
You can just have a look at the webside, WP, roadmap, dashboard and even see the way they communicate with the community - the founders of Powerloan trully deseve the trust. And if they need to stay anonimous - let it be.
Activity: 252
And I still do not understand that you want to create a new platform for an independent funding system? If this is so then it's very good.
Activity: 76
Merit: 2
Some projects lay out all the details about the owners and still it changes nothing. I value the teams work a lot more then their In profiles for that metter.
Activity: 196
Some projects lay out all the details about the owners and still it changes nothing. I value the teams work a lot more then their In profiles for that metter.
The profiles for the team members are really much clear and they are surely going to have some good profits ahead. This project is always going to be a best lending platform ever and i am eager to lend some of my coins in their platform as soon as possible.
Activity: 238
2000 Powl every 15 min for the early access, so I can buy 32000 tokens, not bad Smiley
Is that real? Any official link for that? I would like to participate in that. If the project is really offering 2000 Powl every 15 mins then it is going to be great ahead with a lot of investors. Hope everything goes well for this project.
Activity: 148
You have a pretty high chance to close the pre ico in a day or less!
Pages:
Jump to: