Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀 - page 88. (Read 13301 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 1
You can easily create your own ecosystem eventually, I suppose. With a network of renewable energybusinesses and a blockchain for your own projeccts, must be a unique thing.
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 147
copper member
Agree, I'm rather sick of trading projects, I don't trust that only they can make money on crypto market or forex using a special strategy. Go Powerloan!

Let's build a better world together.
Activity: 124
Agree, I'm rather sick of trading projects, I don't trust that only they can make money on crypto market or forex using a special strategy. Go Powerloan!
copper member
Pwerloan has impressive ideas on how to make those high return investnent in real sectors of economy!

Thanks.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
Pwerloan has impressive ideas on how to make those high return investnent in real sectors of economy!
copper member

Hi Miiike,
We've responded to various call saying we are doing it anonymously, we are not giving our identity as such. Therefore we have added some of our background to the profile, where before this we were frank and mention that we are anonymous with no details at all.

Definitely we are unable to provide our full identity as ICO is not a legal way of fund-raising in our country and we would like to avoid problem for the project later on. So far any question on the business, we have responded and most have gotten their answers.

I believe we should also be judged by the amount of work we have put into the blockchain, dashboard and backend and not just based on WP alone. This is our first ICO and we are trying to improve by taking feedbacks.

Understandable that some entity prefer to hide their identity to protect then from law, although IMO, such action should be frowned upon.

But, how will you convince investors, then? I mean, not the one that's already invested (I am not sure how they decide how good a project with bare minimum info) or the extremely sceptic ones that would not even believe a project even with graphs and thousands of pages of details, but the one that's neutral, they who are ready to join if they can see that a project is good.

And it's actually not only about identity, as I mentioned, it's also about how your "business proposal" didn't cover a good detail of your project. I've read a lot of project that prefer to be as vague as they can with more or less similar reason with you, but their WP (and by this, I mean their effort to explain themselves) is quite detailed to compensate their lack of identity.

Thanks for the info Mike. We will try to get some statistics to be shared. Honestly, currently we are not a large company with a lot of data or statistics to show. But you are right, we should be doing that since we are proposing a business to investors. Thank you for the pointers.
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
Yes! I managed to get my 300 Powl bonus for deposit!!
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?

Hi Miiike,
We've responded to various call saying we are doing it anonymously, we are not giving our identity as such. Therefore we have added some of our background to the profile, where before this we were frank and mention that we are anonymous with no details at all.

Definitely we are unable to provide our full identity as ICO is not a legal way of fund-raising in our country and we would like to avoid problem for the project later on. So far any question on the business, we have responded and most have gotten their answers.

I believe we should also be judged by the amount of work we have put into the blockchain, dashboard and backend and not just based on WP alone. This is our first ICO and we are trying to improve by taking feedbacks.

Understandable that some entity prefer to hide their identity to protect then from law, although IMO, such action should be frowned upon.

But, how will you convince investors, then? I mean, not the one that's already invested (I am not sure how they decide how good a project with bare minimum info) or the extremely sceptic ones that would not even believe a project even with graphs and thousands of pages of details, but the one that's neutral, they who are ready to join if they can see that a project is good.

And it's actually not only about identity, as I mentioned, it's also about how your "business proposal" didn't cover a good detail of your project. I've read a lot of project that prefer to be as vague as they can with more or less similar reason with you, but their WP (and by this, I mean their effort to explain themselves) is quite detailed to compensate their lack of identity.
copper member
Sure, Powerloan devs will fix it soon.

Hi Marat.Saf,
What needs to be fixed? For our referral, it has already been fixed. We did it immediately once the user reported it on Bug Bounty.
Activity: 140
Sure, Powerloan devs will fix it soon.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Even if there is a certain risk here, so is the rest of today crypto business. But if you join the right project, your chances are way better.

Yes, the very popular saying of "no risk, no gain". So if investors wants to earn huge profit in the near future they should make investments now. Only risk takers will earn good profit.
so it's natural, it seems to me there is no investment without a certain risk. Most importantly, you need to study well the project in which you want to invest and be sure that you will win.
copper member
Where are my referals in dashboard, everythings fine? Hope its just emporal.

Yes, everything is fine and your referrals would be there if you have them. It's now displaying Tier 2 to Tier 5 instead of just Tier 1 due to a deployment bug we found earlier.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
The dashboard is very comfortable and easy to navigate. Just ade my first deposit and receved that bonus. Thanks!

It's good to hear that you're not having doubts and regrets on your investment. It's a proof that many didn't hesitate investing on the project because of it's offers and usability.
As the website of powerloan is presentable, there is no doubtand regrets for other people to invest here. The project also making a name in the ICO. So far they have positive feedbacks.
Activity: 123
Where are my referals in dashboard, everythings fine? Hope its just emporal.
Activity: 210
The dashboard is very comfortable and easy to navigate. Just ade my first deposit and receved that bonus. Thanks!

It's good to hear that you're not having doubts and regrets on your investment. It's a proof that many didn't hesitate investing on the project because of it's offers and usability.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Even if there is a certain risk here, so is the rest of today crypto business. But if you join the right project, your chances are way better.

Yes, the very popular saying of "no risk, no gain". So if investors wants to earn huge profit in the near future they should make investments now. Only risk takers will earn good profit.
copper member

In the internet, the risk is everywhere specially when investing. So the best thing to do is check the project and their instincts before making investments. I am hoping that this project is really legit. Good luck dev.

Thanks! We will do our best to make this a successful project, not just the ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: