Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀 - page 92. (Read 13301 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 0
I made my first powerloan deposit and I'm ready to start lending Smiley
copper member
Activity: 56
The development/testing/production scheme, you mean it's the beta testing by your token holders?

Yes we have 10 days to test internal exchange and lending upon completion of ICO.
Activity: 155
The development/testing/production scheme, you mean it's the beta testing by your token holders?
copper member
Important Updates

12th April 2018
We are currently having issue on our dashboard referral page. Do not worry, your referrals are safe. Currently there is an issue on the code to display the multi-tier referral and our team is fixing it. Upon the deployment of our fix in the next few days, you should be able to see your Tier 2 to Tier 5 referrals. Thank you for your patience and support.

Our deposit promotion for 300 Bonus POWL on first 300 deposit will be ending today, there are less than 50 spots left. Once 300 POWL Bonus promotion ends, the bonus for early deposit will be reduced to 200 POWL for the next 300 deposit.
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
Thanks for making your WP so easy to read! Love when I don't have to break my head while trying to understand what the founders meant to tell me))
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Why is it micro loans anyway? 60 days and more isn't the micro.

I think micro is they can lend or loan a small amount to the investors who are not kind of generous. If you want to test they will give you are free PWL coins that you can re invest to them.
Activity: 114
Damn, that 300 tokens deposit bonus is wonderfull!
copper member
Hello! Do you have any referal already going?

Yes you can do referral now.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Hello! Do you have any referal already going?
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

I think it is called micro because the amount that you can borrow is not that big and the interest as well. The 60 days that you are talking about is for investment when you lock your coin.
Activity: 122
MICRO loans, cause you can lend a few dollars.
copper member

Because you can lend a few dollar. Duration doesn't determine if the loan is macro.
Activity: 336
Activity: 33
today all of you still think about lending coin???
stupid!
Activity: 116
copper member
So everyone who buys POWL will participate in the airdrop later? You will distribute the token according to the amont of POWL?

We will distribute based on ratio of POWL our supporters hold.
Activity: 175
So everyone who buys POWL will participate in the airdrop later? You will distribute the token according to the amont of POWL?
copper member
copper member
How can I check the estimated lending profits?

There's a calculator on main thread
Activity: 142
Besides the fact you don't really show any prototypes, I love this project! Very onteresting, and I'm intrigued to see that second projects you plan.
Pages:
Jump to: