Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀 - page 94. (Read 13301 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
The interest rates are the daily rates? And the earned interes are reinvested with the main loan body?

You can choose to convert to btc or powl. You can withdraw btc
thats good new that means i can convert from btc to powl or powl to btc on the platform before i withdraw it?
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
Hey, good to see that you're interested in green energy business. I will be happy to be a part of it!
Activity: 336
Hello! Any Russian community for future  powerloan token holders?))
Activity: 42
 concept looks very interesting and singular your goals could give the investors a great reward when you achieved it... Now you gain a new follower!!
Activity: 155
Guys, I love this project! They have deposit bonuses, bounty campaign, referral program and most of all - the loans!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
very helpful investors who lack coins, it's just that the interest system is not too large, so it can help the beginner investors. I myself am very interested in this concept and bounty.
I am also very interested in the concept of this project, if I have the capital also I think I can start investing in this project.
Activity: 142
Hi! I totally will be one of the beta testers, love being that close to the development process.
Activity: 8
Activity: 120
Found your Twitter account now, it's very visual! Can you add some pictures and video (links at least) hear too?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I think that the project is quite successful, because you have a bounty company, and in good projects it is very important.
The fact that there is a generosity of the company in this project is of course very well. Certainly it will help expand the community and supporters of this project. But for the most price increase coin important idea and efficient team, which will embody the idea stated in the road map.
Activity: 210
very helpful investors who lack coins, it's just that the interest system is not too large, so it can help the beginner investors. I myself am very interested in this concept and bounty.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Powerloan is a very promising project, very strong!
Activity: 182
your telegram channel is surprisingly small comparing for BTT community. Do you need help to expand it? Maybe for bounty?
I think maybe they're planning to have more members there that will help them to be more popular by giving tasks like doing like what you have said the "bounty" thing that also attracts many people to join it and will result to a better engagement of people to the project.
The project should a aim for expanding their user base and making their community active and big. Telegram group is important for a project because many people come there to clear their queries and it is not a good sign to have a telegram group with low members because it seems like a project doesn't hold many people for long. They should definitely find a solution for this.
copper member
Activity: 56
The interest rates are the daily rates? And the earned interes are reinvested with the main loan body?

You can choose to convert to btc or powl. You can withdraw btc
Activity: 260
copper member
Great that you have an early deposit option, now it's a better time to cash in, since btc will be more expansive during pre ico and ico!

Yes! On a personal note. I think BTC will be around 8K by early May.
We have lot of hopes from the past February there will be a more increment in the price of BTC and more talks on it arouse but as i expected it did not reach a great price.

I don't think it's that soon. Period will probably be May to October period where it peaks.
Activity: 518
Great that you have an early deposit option, now it's a better time to cash in, since btc will be more expansive during pre ico and ico!

We have lot of hopes from the past February there will be a more increment in the price of BTC and more talks on it arouse but as i expected it did not reach a great price.
Activity: 76
Merit: 2
Didn't concider that btc price factor, you're right, better to make a deposit now for higher profits.
copper member

Activity: 148
Merit: 3
Pages:
Jump to: