Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀 - page 93. (Read 13301 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I can't imaging my life without crypto now! And I'm glad I can delegate the investment struggles to the professionals like powerloan!
Lol, don't talk to us that you always have a dream about crypto? Anyway, PowerLoan is really simple but profitable, i am willing be their beta tester, how many slot available of first deposit bonus?
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
Activity: 434
this project is very interesting because the allocation of funds for each phase of ICO is much different, so buyers who follow presale very lucky to get a coin with a cheap price, may coin prices soar when listing on exchange

Exactly, which they think it already as this project is in progression stage. Hopefully they have a great security since this project talks about lending features. I hope those users will caught their attention for this project as they need a deserved support from the community.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
I can't imaging my life without crypto now! And I'm glad I can delegate the investment struggles to the professionals like powerloan!
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
How can I check the estimated lending profits?
You can check the estimated lending profit on their official website i guess or else on their platform after they launch their platform and i am sure that they will soon launch their platform with huge profits ahead.
https://powerloan.io/document/POWL-Interest-Calculator.xlsx
If have any question you can join their telegram group. It is only have 57 persons, but really active and have many question solved. I appreciate Johan when he keep his hard working at group
Activity: 40
There must be a calculator in the dashbord of users profiles to calculated your interest rates and returns, just register on the website.
Activity: 224
You can check the estimated lending profit on their official website i guess or else on their platform after they launch their platform and i am sure that they will soon launch their platform with huge profits ahead.
Activity: 149
Activity: 166
Merit: 29
this project is very interesting because the allocation of funds for each phase of ICO is much different, so buyers who follow presale very lucky to get a coin with a cheap price, may coin prices soar when listing on exchange
Activity: 135
Good to see that the founders are concerned about the renewable energy sources, it's a huge value to me and many others.
Activity: 182
very helpful investors who lack coins, it's just that the interest system is not too large, so it can help the beginner investors. I myself am very interested in this concept and bounty.
In your words there is a food for reflections. If to understand, then the project really will be suitable for investors beginners as has the simple and clear interface, without any similar stones all investment portfolios are presented. We choose any and we gain income.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
any news about the project? The deposit bonus is still on?
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Powerloan is a very promising project, very strong!
Yes the project looks so promising as well as beneficial. And they will provide us great opportunity to make huge profits. Powerloan looks different from other platform. This will become very huge platform very soon.
Activity: 116
I've seen security was already discussed, dude, check the earlier posts.
Activity: 238
Powerloan would be a great help for anyone who is in need of financial assistance since they offer micro loans that has just small interest.

From what I understand the project is more like bitconnect where you loan to the devs and not take loans from others so you might be mistaken
Yes i completely agreed with you. This project also looks smillar to the bitconnct.in this platform we have to also invest some money  for get intrest on it. This looks very profitable but i hope this will not shut down as the bitconnct.
It doesnt seem profitable after what happened to bitconnect. I dont think it serves as a good motive for other platforms, because they know the consequences that they might have to face.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
Security is #1 issue for lending business. How are you making sure the customers are protected?
copper member
Activity: 56
And there will be another ICO for that green energy and technology blockchain? Do you have more information on that?

We will be announcing in a week on the details.
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
And there will be another ICO for that green energy and technology blockchain? Do you have more information on that?
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
Everybody else knows it, but still: deposit bonus is a perfect gift for early joining, thank you, devs Wink
copper member
Activity: 56
Hello! Any Russian community for future  powerloan token holders?))

You get usd interest.
You can choose to convert to btc to withdraw.
You can choose to convert to powl to loan again
Pages:
Jump to: