Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀 - page 91. (Read 13301 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
All those interest adding&multiplying are so tricky

It is. But it's automated once it's up.
Activity: 234
Merit: 120
All those interest adding&multiplying are so tricky
copper member
Don't quite get the referral reward interest calculation. It works only if I loan too and my refery Is used by other people too?

If you refer someone and they loan, you get a small part of the interest. And the people they refer too. Down to 5 level on a daily basis.
When you loan, the guy who refer you will get some too.
Activity: 141
Don't quite get the referral reward interest calculation. It works only if I loan too and my refery Is used by other people too?
Activity: 154
Yes, the project is good, but how will the issues concerning the legal aspects of the issue be implemented in different countries? The team needs to keep a large number of lawyers
It is not necessary to have a large number of lawyers. It is enough to have a qualified lawyer who will be aware of legal issues in different countries
copper member
Good to know you do your best fo security!

Yes, we have worked on many public sector projects where security of information is upmost important. Therefore we are familiar with security measures needed to keep information of our customer as well as our system safe.
Activity: 114
Good to know you do your best fo security!
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Yes, the project is good, but how will the issues concerning the legal aspects of the issue be implemented in different countries? The team needs to keep a large number of lawyers
Activity: 234
Merit: 120
A certain amount of risk is unevitable, guys.
copper member
Hm.. According to given rates, it can be up to several hundred % annually, not bad!

Yes that's right.
Activity: 91
Hm.. According to given rates, it can be up to several hundred % annually, not bad!
copper member
it looks like POWERLOAN LENDIN wants to create a platform to create an independent funding system that allows owners to participate in providing micro-loans and earn more coins

I didn't see any mentions of micro loans from the white paper.  Is it true that they want to address micro-loans?

If so, I have some questions.

Why is it micro loans anyway? 60 days and more isn't the micro.

Because you can lend a few dollar. Duration doesn't determine if the loan is macro.

I understand the concept of microloans.  The successful implementation of microloans was based on villages where they can cover KYC quite well because they're from the same village and they know each other.  In the world of cryptos, how will this work?  Will someone really go extensive manners to ensure a few dollars?

No, we are not offering micro loans to external people. We are making a platform where users can provide us micro loan for our green projects.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
it looks like POWERLOAN LENDIN wants to create a platform to create an independent funding system that allows owners to participate in providing micro-loans and earn more coins

I didn't see any mentions of micro loans from the white paper.  Is it true that they want to address micro-loans?

If so, I have some questions.

Because you can lend a few dollar. Duration doesn't determine if the loan is macro.

I understand the concept of microloans.  The successful implementation of microloans was based on villages where they can cover KYC quite well because they're from the same village and they know each other.  In the world of cryptos, how will this work?  Will someone really go extensive manners to ensure a few dollars?
copper member
37 spots left for 300 POWL Bonus on early deposit.
copper member
How much is the minimal Principle Interest?

There's no minimal but on average it will be 0.4 to 0.7.
It will be adjusted based on loans we received to prevent over supply or under supply.
Activity: 111
How much is the minimal Principle Interest?
Activity: 294
Thanks for making your WP so easy to read! Love when I don't have to break my head while trying to understand what the founders meant to tell me))
I take a look at the whitepaper, and you are definitely right with that. The Whitepaper of thr PowerLoan is easy to read and very understandable to what it really wants to emphasized because it has an organized flow of information on it and that is really a good thing for this project's whitepaper.
Activity: 23

MICRO loans because your change of getting your Valuable Bitcoin back is Minuscule

BITCOoooooNNNNNECTTTTTTTT!  

Hey anyone remember Davor coin? Its the same exact coin as this one!

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/davorcoin/

DavorCoin Review: Daily variable ROI altcoin lending Ponzi
Dec.22, 2017 in MLM Reviews
DavorCoin provide no information about who owns or runs the company on their website.

The DavorCoin website domain (“davor.io”) was privately registered on October 18th, 2017.

French and English are the primary languages used on the DavorCoin website, suggesting whoever is running the company is based out of Europe.

As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.

DavorCoin Products
DavorCoin has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market DavorCoin affiliate membership itself.

The DavorCoin Compensation Plan
DavorCoin affiliates invest funds on the promise of a daily ROI.

invest $100 to $1000 and receive a daily ROI for 299 days
invest $1001 to $5000 and receive a daily ROI + 0.1% bonus for 239 days
invest $5001 to $10,000 and receive a daily ROI + 0.2% bonus for 179 days
invest $10,001 to $25,000 and receive a daily ROI + 0.25% bonus for 119 days
invest $25,001 or more and receive a daily ROI + 0.35% bonus for 89 days
DavorCoin pay referral commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.

A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):

http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/davorcoin-review-daily-variable-roi-altcoin-lending-ponzi/

copper member
Didn't see projects targeting green energy as an investment opportunity, interesting to follow you!

Thank you. Hopefully we will get your support.
Activity: 146
Didn't see projects targeting green energy as an investment opportunity, interesting to follow you!
Pages:
Jump to: