Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN][ICO] STIPS|FinTech - BOOST YOUR CRYPTOINVESTMENT 🚀🚀🚀 - page 28. (Read 25677 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Hi team do you have a whitepaper??
Activity: 98
We have chosen the EOS blockchain to implement the platform’s functionality as it meets requirement emerging when developing the STIPS|Oculus platform.
This technology offers more efficient solutions to the following tasks:
- Automated accounting of transactions.
- Automated settlements and payments executed in one transaction.
- Access to complete information on STIPS|FinTech managing company actions, data transparency.
- Fast rate of transaction confirmation.
- Two-tier scalability of the ecosystem.
- No transaction fees for end users.
- Interaction with other blockchain platforms.
Blockchain assures that all transactions are executed in the same and safe mode using smart contracts. Economics of the project is aimed at continuous development and enables decentralization of the incoming information. This allows minimizing garbling typical for centralized data aggregators.

omg that’s a lot. did you have that prepared haha

Always Cheesy

ok thanks and good luck to your project!

Thank you! Join our Telegram chat to keep up with the news: https://t.me/stips_official_chat
Activity: 24
We have chosen the EOS blockchain to implement the platform’s functionality as it meets requirement emerging when developing the STIPS|Oculus platform.
- Access to complete information on STIPS|FinTech managing company actions, data transparency.
Blockchain assures that all transactions are executed in the same and safe mode using smart contracts. Economics of the project is aimed at continuous development and enables decentralization of the incoming information. This allows minimizing garbling typical for centralized data aggregators.

Always Cheesy

ok thanks and good luck to your project!

Always Cheesy

e wait until the launch of all 4?
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
wow Looking good ANN

and do you have bounty?
too big a price for such a project as it seems to me. your requests are hardly close to reality because the development of such an idea costs less money than you indicated in your softcap.

I'm afraid your estimation is far from truth. IBM developers we referred to initially set a $10+ million price for the realization of our idea. Eventually we managed to find a team for it with just as much experience and lesser demands.

Also keep in mind that one of our main competitors —Santiment Network Token (SAN)— raised more than $20M, eventually taking their capitalization up to $500M in January.

The STIPS token is a EOS token. It is a utility-token built on the EOS blockchain.

why not Ethereum?

EOS is arguably safer in general and has a lot of useful features!

ok, what if I asked you why you need blockchain at all?
too big a price for such a project as it seems to me. your requests are hardly close to reality because the development of such an idea costs less money than you indicated in your softcap.

I'm afraid your estimation is far from truth. IBM developers we referred to initially set a $10+ million price for the realization of our idea. Eventually we managed to find a team for it with just as much experience and lesser demands.

Also keep in mind that one of our main competitors —Santiment Network Token (SAN)— raised more than $20M, eventually taking their capitalization up to $500M in January.

The STIPS token is a EOS token. It is a utility-token built on the EOS blockchain.

why not Ethereum?

EOS is arguably safer in general and has a lot of useful features!
Does the STIPS project have plans to hold a bounty program or airdrop program in the near future?

We do have such plans, yes! Look out for the announcements.

why not Ethereum?
Activity: 450
Merit: 100
Does the STIPS project have plans to hold a bounty program or airdrop program in the near future?

what’s stage I stage II and stage III? what happened to the good old presale and crowdsale?

It’s just another way of putting it (:
Stage I is private, Stage II is presale and Stage III is the ICO.

alright, cool. what is your token built on?
what’s stage I stage II and stage III? what happened to the good old presale and crowdsale?

It’s just another way of putting it (:
Stage I is private, Stage II is presale and Stage III is the ICO.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: