Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN][ICO] STIPS|FinTech - BOOST YOUR CRYPTOINVESTMENT 🚀🚀🚀 - page 27. (Read 25677 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
This project is very good for investing in crypto currencies, because it is very decentralized well.
I want to ask if this project will have a plan to hold a bounty? I am sure this project will be a big success.
Well, we don’t see ICO as the way to make profit, we see it as an investment that we need to make our product.
Oh, I see. That makes sense. Which features will your token have?
The token constitutes the core of the STIPS|FinTech ecosystem. Users will receive tokens for providing valid information and spend them as payment for the extended functionality of the platform.
Are you planning to list STIPS token in an exchange?
Sure. In Q1 2019 we are going to list STIPS tokens on HitBTC, IDEX, Bibox, Liqui, Cryptopia, EthFinex. In Q3 2019 we are going to list STIPS tokens on Bittrex, BINANCE, BITFINEX.

Great! And what if you don’t raise your soft cap?
Activity: 98
This project is very good for investing in crypto currencies, because it is very decentralized well.
I want to ask if this project will have a plan to hold a bounty? I am sure this project will be a big success.
Well, we don’t see ICO as the way to make profit, we see it as an investment that we need to make our product.
The token constitutes the core of the STIPS|FinTech ecosystem. Users will receive tokens for providing valid information and spend them as payment for the extended functionality of the platform.
Sure. In Q1 2019 we are going to list STIPS tokens on HitBTC, IDEX, Bibox, Liqui, Cryptopia, EthFinex. In Q3 2019 we are going to list STIPS tokens on Bittrex, BINANCE, BITFINEX.

Hi team! It is quite strange to see soft cap and hard cap at this level, usually projects want to raise more. Why didn’t you set a bar higher?
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
After looking on the list of the partners of FinTech, I think it will be some kind of promising project in the future.
With it's capability on the asset management, it would be able to help us protecting our asset and utilize it as the best possible way.
Activity: 44
Index and 20Fund are already launched... That's a good sign.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Activity: 30
After doing a little research I can say that STIPS can be helpful to everyone - whether you are new in crypto or whether you have 20+ projects in your portfolio.
Hi team do you have a whitepaper??

Hello! We have a Lightpaper, you should check it out: https://stipsfintech.io/pdfs/Stips_LP_eng.pdf

So you don’t have a whitepaper lol

It’ll soon become available to public. Until then you can find all you need in the link above.

What about translations, only English version available?

As of now, there are only English and Russian versions. But perhaps we’ll serve to the needs of users from other countries.

Can I leave you my contacts in case you need Polish translation?

Sure you can. Join our Telegram chat and ask the admins to PM you.

I’m already in the chat but thanks still

My pleasure (:
Activity: 37

Hello! We have a Lightpaper, you should check it out: https://stipsfintech.io/pdfs/Stips_LP_eng.pdf

It’ll soon become available to public. Until then you can find all you need in the link above.

As of now, there are only English and Russian versions. But perhaps we’ll serve to the needs of users from other countries.

I’m already in the chat but thanks still

Activity: 37

Activity: 66

Activity: 66
Pages:
Jump to: