Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SwissBorg | The Blockchain Era of Swiss Wealth Management - page 44. (Read 50664 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Thanks for the answer.

KYC/AML is not the only issue with regulation, AML is. And fully aligned =/= banking licence.

ASFAIK only two Swiss banks got FINMA approval for cryptocurrencies as portfolio investment for their customers (you know the names) and still they are limited in what they can offer to their customers - no deposit and withdrawals in crypto.

Are you planning to breakthrough this limitation? If yes - how?

-------------------
Important disclamer: I'm not associated with any past or ongoing ICO's  and expressing my sole and personal opinion.
Most of the ICO will fail as they are not mature neither experienced neither professional and in most cases are pure marketing hypes. Thus an independent due diligence has to be done prior taking any supporting/investment decision. Turn on your brain and ask questions.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
What is your target audience? Who will be interested in the project?

Anyone willing to take a part in the future of Swiss Private Banking with Smart Contracts powered by Ethereum.
How secure is your platform?

We are working with the best in business cyber security companies. As for the platform, its as secure as blockchain technology.
Hi guys,

Interesting project, but following issues are important and if resolved could be a game changer.

1. Are you regulated? At what level now?
2. What is the position of FINMA to issue you a banking licence? Have you started the regulation process? Discussed with them?

Hope to read you soon.

-------------------
Important disclamer: I'm not associated with any past or ongoing ICO's  and expressing my sole and personal opinion.
Most of the ICO will fail as they are not mature neither experienced neither professional and in most cases are pure marketing hypes. Thus an independent due diligence has to be done prior taking any supporting/investment decision. Turn on your brain and ask questions.

1) We are the first ICO to be fully aligned with KYC/AML procedure. Please see http://amp.gs/lcPj

2) There is no guarantee, However FINMA is encouraging Fintech initiative https://www.finma.ch/en/news/2016/03/20160317-mm-fintech/
Do you have bonuses for large investors?

Our pre-sale will be announced thru newslatter.
Activity: 336
What is your target audience? Who will be interested in the project?
Activity: 98
You have a good team. I think you project will be success.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
How secure is your platform?
At what stage of the ICO now?

All ready waiting for the 21th of November Smiley
Activity: 8
Hi guys,

Interesting project, but following issues are important and if resolved could be a game changer.

1. Are you regulated? At what level now?
2. What is the position of FINMA to issue you a banking licence? Have you started the regulation process? Discussed with them?

Hope to read you soon.

-------------------
Important disclamer: I'm not associated with any past or ongoing ICO's  and expressing my sole and personal opinion.
Activity: 308
Do you have bonuses for large investors?
At what stage of the ICO now?
Activity: 294
SwissBorg - Cyberbank of tomorrow owned by Community

In the near future, the Asset Management industry will go through disruptive changes and transformation, once bankers unlock the full potential of the Blockchain.

Today, SwissBorg reinventing the way the Wealth Management ecosystem works, by leveraging the Ethereum Network to build a democratic Decentralised Autonomous Organisation. The project will provide cyber-secure financial services operating in Switzerland, Canada and Japan through a digital branchless platform.

Cyrus Fazel, Founder, CEO commented:

“Blockchain technology will be a massively disruptive force in the Financial Sector in the coming years. It will increase competition, improve services, access to information and reduce national barriers and transaction costs. Our mission is to create a cyberbank that offers democratic financial services (it is possible to invest from 1 CHF) accessible to anyone from anywhere at any time in the world”.

https://coinidol.com/swissborg-cyberbank-owned-by-community/

Nice news! I'm believe you. Good luck devs!
Activity: 280
What's the soft cap?
Activity: 51
An interesting project! Good luck!
Hello! Do you have competitors?
Activity: 238
Hi! From what regions do you accept the investment?
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
Activity: 324
Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net
  SwissBorg ICO listed on ICOnow.

http://iconow.net/ico-682/

Activity: 966
Merit: 264
SwissBorg - Cyberbank of tomorrow owned by Community

In the near future, the Asset Management industry will go through disruptive changes and transformation, once bankers unlock the full potential of the Blockchain.

Today, SwissBorg reinventing the way the Wealth Management ecosystem works, by leveraging the Ethereum Network to build a democratic Decentralised Autonomous Organisation. The project will provide cyber-secure financial services operating in Switzerland, Canada and Japan through a digital branchless platform.

Cyrus Fazel, Founder, CEO commented:

“Blockchain technology will be a massively disruptive force in the Financial Sector in the coming years. It will increase competition, improve services, access to information and reduce national barriers and transaction costs. Our mission is to create a cyberbank that offers democratic financial services (it is possible to invest from 1 CHF) accessible to anyone from anywhere at any time in the world”.

https://coinidol.com/swissborg-cyberbank-owned-by-community/

Pages:
Jump to: