Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SwissBorg | The Blockchain Era of Swiss Wealth Management - page 46. (Read 50664 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
interested in your project. want more information.
Good luck to the team!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
a legal framework is supposed to be now. the world is evolving. investors in the quest. physical money is losing its value. I hope you will succeed. I support this project.   Cool Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Will it be legal??
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
i don't mean to offend anyone but to b honest irfan does not pay anything to the bounty participants i have participated in the rivetz bounty and only got 28 tokens.. seriously? efforts of 2 month and only 14$ is not enough.  

Your payment depends on
- how much invested in the project
- How much allocated to that specific bounty
- How many user joined that campaign.

And if you have a valid question/ issue, please do post that, ill try to help you.

bounty portal bots don't work perfectly and sometimes we were unable to link our facebook accounts there on the dashboard and there is also issue that sometimes stakes stuck at 5 or 10 so we only get 10-25$ from the bounty. i will join this one too and if there will any problem then i will post here..  

Can you mention the campaign name, from where you got 10-25$, or in which campaign you are unable to connect to your facebook or where stakes do not work properly?

yes in uoomag campagin i was unable to connect my facebook  and the website was keep loading and loading i told you about the problem in the telegram but still no help. i left the uoomag campaign just because of this bountyportal site. and in rivetz and indorse everyone got 3 to 4 dollars.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Why community bounties will start later as other bounties already started

Thanks

Our bounties are devided into 3 categories. Right now, the only one started is Master Bounties. Here is a link, http://amp.gs/l0b7
So many ICO at this time, banking project on the blockchain maybe will be great project, hope this project will be succes.

Thank you!
copper member
Activity: 94
Why community bounties will start later as other bounties already started

Thanks
Activity: 840
So many ICO at this time, banking project on the blockchain maybe will be great project, hope this project will be succes.
I consider this project promising. very much like that this bank is in Switzerland. is ready to join the bounty twitter program. I'm waiting for news.

Thank you very much for your feedback! Stay tuned Smiley
Activity: 490
I consider this project promising. very much like that this bank is in Switzerland. is ready to join the bounty twitter program. I'm waiting for news.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
i don't mean to offend anyone but to b honest irfan does not pay anything to the bounty participants i have participated in the rivetz bounty and only got 28 tokens.. seriously? efforts of 2 month and only 14$ is not enough. 

Your payment depends on

And if you have a valid question/ issue, please do post that, ill try to help you.

bounty portal bots don't work perfectly and sometimes we were unable to link our facebook accounts there on the dashboard and there is also issue that sometimes stakes stuck at 5 or 10 so we only get 10-25$ from the bounty. i will join this one too and if there will any problem then i will post here.. 

Can you mention the campaign name, from where you got 10-25$, or in which campaign you are unable to connect to your facebook or where stakes do not work properly?
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone

[SwissBorg announce its first product] The Cryptalion : a multi-strategy token hedge fund.

Please check the article for detailed information : https://medium.com/swissborg/swissborg-announce-its-first-product-the-cryptalion-multi-strategy-hedge-fund-ef3ffdd77ed8

Updated image

[SwissBorg announce its first product] The Cryptalion : a multi-strategy token hedge fund.

Please check the article for detailed information : https://medium.com/swissborg/swissborg-announce-its-first-product-the-cryptalion-multi-strategy-hedge-fund-ef3ffdd77ed8
Guys, please join our Telegram channel and chat : t.me/swissborg t.me/swissborgchat
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

Your payment depends on

I start topic on MMGP in Russian http://mmgp.ru/showthread.php?t=540213
I will moderate the topic

Spasibo Wink You can also register in our Medium blog and apply for Russian translations if you want.
what will be the ico price

See the last presentation slide please.
who will manage this bounty campaign? irfan?

Irfan will help us managing, but we are here Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
I start topic on MMGP in Russian http://mmgp.ru/showthread.php?t=540213
I will moderate the topic
Pages:
Jump to: