Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] SwissBorg | The Blockchain Era of Swiss Wealth Management - page 47. (Read 50664 times)

legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
i don't mean to offend anyone but to b honest irfan does not pay anything to the bounty participants i have participated in the rivetz bounty and only got 28 tokens.. seriously? efforts of 2 month and only 14$ is not enough. 

Your payment depends on
- how much invested in the project
- How much allocated to that specific bounty
- How many user joined that campaign.

And if you have a valid question/ issue, please do post that, ill try to help you.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
i don't mean to offend anyone but to b honest irfan does not pay anything to the bounty participants i have participated in the rivetz bounty and only got 28 tokens.. seriously? efforts of 2 month and only 14$ is not enough. 
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
what will be the ico price
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
who will manage this bounty campaign? irfan?
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone

World Blockchain Forum in London happening now Smiley

Harvard Business School hosted the discussion on Blockchain with our CEO Cyrus Fazel

Meanwhile our Co-Founder Anthony presenting SwissBorg in Dubai at the CryptoBazar conference
Activity: 301
I see some excitement about this project, however, analyzing it more carefully I'm not confident about this project

Few things got to my attention:
- 20% given to the team and only 38.5% sold to the public. IMHO, it's not good.
- Also, if you combine that with the fact that I see nowhere written about lock-up periods, so I assume there are no lock-ups. That's just bad considering the disproportion between the amount of token sold to the public and to the private (38.5% vs 61.5%)... Fast cash-in and run away. Who would guarantee that the team will stay and deliver the project?
- Last but not least, I have found inconsistencies among the team members presented in the slides vs the team on the websites vs their linkedin profiles. Which source should I trust?

If these points are not clarified, I would stay away from this project.

Hi. Thank you very much for your feedback! Regarding your comment, I would like to say that,

1) Up to 62.50% will be sold during our ICO. The remaining amount of atleast 15% will be sold later to VC's or ICO 2 for a higher price than the highest token price of ICO.

2) Its 20% for the team with 5Y progressive lockup period which give 2% every 6 months. In case one of the team member wants to leave the company or do not commit enough to stay in the company, the remaining amount of his tokens will be given to the person that will replace him.

3) 2,5% to bounties and Advisors.

4) We are here to stay and shape the future of banking Smiley

5) Website is constantly being updated with new professionals joining our team and soon we will update our "team slide" in this forum. Linkedin profiles are real and I dont see anything wrong there.

Best regards,
Deni.

Maybe you mis my above question but could you elaborate more about your partnership with bittrex?
I made the effort to ask them and they denied any collobaration with this project.
Very strange that I get a quicker respons from them and none of you.

Indeed I did miss your question, sorry for that! We are in the process of filling the due diligence with Bittrex. We like their approach and the diversity of their offer. For that purpose it's in our plan to be listed there.

Appreciate your respons.

So if Iam correct, then there isn't any collaboration with bittrex for the moment ..
I guess filling out some forms on their site doenst make you a partner.
In that case you should remove bittrex logo from the partnerships lists mentioned on your website and BCT because it misrepresents the facts.

As you know bittrex hasnt listed any new coins on their exchange for more then 2months and there are more then 100coins waiting to get listed, some of them are very big names.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Thank you for your answer.

About the lock-up period, where can I verify this information? Is this into a smart contract?

About the Linkedin profiles, it looks like that some people mentioned on the slide are actually working for other companies... Making it inconsistent with the Slides/Website

You are welcome! For the lockup period, it will be announced when ready to be published by lawyers in "Terms and Conditions".

Regarding the linkedin, I will ask my team to update profiles.
I see some excitement about this project, however, analyzing it more carefully I'm not confident about this project

- Also, if you combine that with the fact that I see nowhere written about lock-up periods, so I assume there are no lock-ups. That's just bad considering the disproportion between the amount of token sold to the public and to the private (38.5% vs 61.5%)... Fast cash-in and run away. Who would guarantee that the team will stay and deliver the project?
- Last but not least, I have found inconsistencies among the team members presented in the slides vs the team on the websites vs their linkedin profiles. Which source should I trust?

Hi. Thank you very much for your feedback! Regarding your comment, I would like to say that,

1) Up to 62.50% will be sold during our ICO. The remaining amount of atleast 15% will be sold later to VC's or ICO 2 for a higher price than the highest token price of ICO.

2) Its 20% for the team with 5Y progressive lockup period which give 2% every 6 months. In case one of the team member wants to leave the company or do not commit enough to stay in the company, the remaining amount of his tokens will be given to the person that will replace him.

5) Website is constantly being updated with new professionals joining our team and soon we will update our "team slide" in this forum. Linkedin profiles are real and I dont see anything wrong there.

Best regards,
Deni.

Maybe you mis my above question but could you elaborate more about your partnership with bittrex?
I made the effort to ask them and they denied any collobaration with this project.

Indeed I did miss your question, sorry for that! We are in the process of filling the due diligence with Bittrex. We like their approach and the diversity of their offer. For that purpose it's in our plan to be listed there.

Best regards,
Deni.

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Thank you for your answer.

About the lock-up period, where can I verify this information? Is this into a smart contract?

About the Linkedin profiles, it looks like that some people mentioned on the slide are actually working for other companies... Making it inconsistent with the Slides/Website

Best regards,
Deni.

Activity: 3

Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
Hi everyone! Welcome to official ANN for SwissBorg ICO. Our dear friend irfan_pak10 will be helping us moderating this post.

We are hiring Translators, Bounty and Community Managers

Languages:

English
German
Portuguese
Korean
Japanese
Arabic
Mandarin
Cantonese
Russian
Hebrew
Persian
Hindi
Turkish
Malay

Updates coming, stay tuned!
Nothing indonesia translation dev?

Indonesia reserve by me, stay tuned...
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
They are now representing swissborg at the bloomber office in geneva..also they representing swissborg at london. This project going to be huge TBH. I am waiting for such ICO.
Could you please elaborate more about your partnership with bittrex?

I am very curious what this means for the project and how you guys are working together.

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
You guys say that your partner with bittrex so that those mean you will be listed on it as the ico is done?

We are currently in the process of applying for being listed on different exchanges. We like the diversification in cryptos offered by bittrex. It's definitely our plan to be listed on bittrex anytime soon, even if we do not guarantee to be listed on bittrex right after the ICO.

Okey It seems obvious to me if bittrex is your partner that you should be listed on their exchange.

Like you said others are also good for diversification but bittrex is top notch.
Bittrex has been the best trading platform on crypto right now after most of the users of poloniex experience a problem with withdrawal(a sign of mt. gox?). If i am to find another good alternative to Bittrex, that would be HitBtc. The market volume seems relatively low unlike Bittrex but HitBtc will surely be the best alternative as of now to Bittrex.
You guys say that your partner with bittrex so that those mean you will be listed on it as the ico is done?

We are currently in the process of applying for being listed on different exchanges. We like the diversification in cryptos offered by bittrex. It's definitely our plan to be listed on bittrex anytime soon, even if we do not guarantee to be listed on bittrex right after the ICO.

Okey It seems obvious to me if bittrex is your partner that you should be listed on their exchange.

Like you said others are also good for diversification but bittrex is top notch.
Activity: 4

Ha! Are the swiss back again in  next gen banking? Last century Swiss was hands down the place to store stash from WW2 all the way to dictators in the 90's. Then  things changed, they basically capitulated to other countries' request for tax avoiders and now you may as well be banking in your local community park. They now disclose all info at the slightest request.

Guess this is an attempt at a comeback....

Pages:
Jump to: