Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] TE-FOOD: World's largest fresh food supply ecosystem on blockchain - page 8. (Read 18285 times)

Activity: 650
Merit: 321
An investment in TE-FOOD is a no-brainer!

WHEN BITCOIN GOES THIS WILL EXPLODE Wink

-Has real world utility  
-Adoption
-Huge partnerships
-Solid dev/marketing team

10m Market Cap! (Sitting around ICO price)

https://medium.com/@holiburr/te-food-an-under-the-radar-supply-chain-that-will-emerge-in-2018-e549e46b1438
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
That's right. Food contamination is a very serious problem. You have a good approach here.
Activity: 28
It's a bit weird to see such a project in this platform, but actually it's a great idea. Good luck with that!
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
Almost all of the last cois/token lisnings on KuCoin were dumped. I don't know why ) but... not the best exchange at the moment.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
One of those three big news is Calaories second token wow that made me excited. I would like to read more about the functionality and role of that tokens inside the ecosystem. While still we will waiting and watching for remaining 2 big news which are promised to be out in 3 weeks.
Activity: 89
Merit: 2
one more solution to the crap we get in the local market that many times is being sold to us after a long period of time frozen, maybe the world opens its eyes and accept a better solution to this mess that we are being forced to participate in.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Te-Food as project ha s strong use case for real life as everyone wants to be sure of what he is eating. This project will bring tranquility in consumers by having access to the whole history of product. It is becoming important issue know more about products independently and directly. By the way listing on Kucoin will bring more users which is bets thing happened.
Activity: 166
this project explains in detail about the purpose of this project and the purpose of the developed project, but I do not see any coin specification to be developed, including the total supply of coins from this project, where I can see the website of this project, is it directly to the ICO website?
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
How many TeFoods one needs for masternode?
Activity: 10
I hope that the plan will satisfy all that has been estimated.
 Good luck.
In the next bull market, if you aint HODLing TFD, you're doing something wrong!!!

Bring on masternodes, or a 2 token economy like NEO!

Activity: 107
Traceability in the supply chain is a concern for all consumers, but it is particularly important to ensure that halal food is from reliable and certified sources.

TE-FOOD and UK-based HALAL TRAIL recognised this, and partnered to track chickens and lambs from farm to table to confirm halal food is prepared according to Islamic law.

There are two billion Muslims worldwide and it is estimated that the global halal food market will reach US$2.55 trillion by 2024.

The top-to-bottom solution combines food traceability with blockchain technology — where all traceability data will be stored to verify its credibility — to reassure consumers about the origins and preparation of their food. This includes physical identification materials such as security seals, and mobile apps for both farms and distributors, and consumers.

This month, HALAL TRAIL will use TE-FOOD’s technology on two pilot projects that track chickens and lambs in Lancaster, Tunbridge Wells and Manchester in the UK as a reference to be implemented globally.
Activity: 214
 I am sure that with the first growth of the market it should grow strongly in price, the prospects are huge!
Activity: 28
Hello TE-FOOD believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of TE-FOOD at: https://cointopper.com/coin/tefood

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
TE-FOOD technology used to track premium Wyoming beef on blockchain

History was made last week at the Campstool Ranch near Devils Tower, Wyoming when blockchain-based technology was employed at a cattle branding — the first time the technology has been used for such an endeavor.
The goal of the pilot made by Wyoming Certified Beef, LLC and Germany-based traceability solution provider TE-FOOD International is to showcase the premium living conditions of the cattle (grass-fed on an open range throughout their entire lives) thereby producing much higher quality cuts of beef to lucrative foreign markets. The verified ranch-to-table traceability of the cattle through RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) ear tags and anchored by blockchain technology has never been done before.
https://medium.com/te-food/te-food-technology-used-to-track-premium-wyoming-beef-on-blockchain-2351ef105cd5

Activity: 247
TE-FOOD provides trust for food supply chains
Does TE-FOOD have matured products for food circulation records? This is very important. Most people are actively involved in product projects.

Hi, what do you mean by "food circulation records"?
Activity: 430
Does TE-FOOD have matured products for food circulation records? This is very important. Most people are actively involved in product projects.

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Although idex is providing decent liquidity for Te-food for the moment but it still isn't among top trading destinations for traders. I am quite surely a project being built with such care and planning surely have listing on exchanges on their agenda as well. All these reports and updates are simple but very effective to realize where the project is going to.
Pages:
Jump to: