Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] TE-FOOD: World's largest fresh food supply ecosystem on blockchain - page 9. (Read 18285 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
TE-FOOD progress report 3
One month passed since our last progress report, and many things we are working on start to crystallize. Some of them still not ready to announce, but we see how they will materialize, and how they will fit into our plans.
https://medium.com/te-food/te-food-progress-report-3-59361ce722d3
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
TE-FOOD provides trust for food supply chains
The idea is very promising, I think this project is of great potential. I haven't seen anything similar to your project. Just I suppose it will be difficult to track food back to originals in the emerging countries as very few producers have certificates.

It doesn't need certificates, just the usage of the system, and it can be required by customers.
Activity: 247
TE-FOOD provides trust for food supply chains
Corporate IT security expert Sandor Miskey joins as CTO of TE-FOOD

After finishing his studies, Sandor worked as software developer, software architect, and project manager since 1993 in several companies. Since 2006, he worked at Novell Professional Services Hungary, as senior consultant, then as head of NetIQ branch. The NetIQ products provide identity and access management, security and data center management for corporations.

During the last 2 years, he was Head of IT Security Competence Center of ViVeTech, where he led several information security projects.

Full blog post:
https://medium.com/te-food/corporate-it-security-expert-sandor-miskey-joins-as-cto-of-te-food-1ed7832f7274
Activity: 434
The idea is very promising, I think this project is of great potential. I haven't seen anything similar to your project. Just I suppose it will be difficult to track food back to originals in the emerging countries as very few producers have certificates.

I think indeed the team of this project has prepared everything correctly
and judging from the concept of the food it will get a lot of support, because everyone would need food
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
It is a pity that no one here answers questions. as I understand, many people are interested in the project. Is there any point in writing to them in a telegram?
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
TE-Food (TFD) Review + Price prediction! (2018)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFNzdAb9SSQ

Every crypto investor dreams of finding that one coin that will 100x. TE-Food has a real chance of being that coin!

Stemming from a parent company with 16 years experience, TE-Food has over 6000 customers already, a working product, government partnerships and its own hardware. Yet for all the above, it is super under-recognised at the moment and sits at a tiny marketcap of 12million only. Even new ICOs with no working products have hardcaps much higher.

To learn more about TE-Food, why I think it is a great project, as well as why it is so undervalued and a price prediction that will shock you, make sure you watch this TE-Food (TFD) Review + Price Prediction!
Activity: 106
Do I understand correctly that with the help of your project we will be able to track the quality of food? will your application have a geographic limitation in use?
Activity: 182
I like that there are projects that are clearly described. When looking through such ones you can cleary imagine all the positive and negative sides of the investment. As for this project, I think this one is worthy.
Activity: 504
What do developers say about listing on new exchanges?
Activity: 28
As everyone knows that food supply business is a very lucrative business and emerging countries are indeed in dire need of food traceability system. So, TE-FOOD is a very promising project. 
Activity: 650
Merit: 321
There are so many wonderful reasons to hold this token for long term it seems upcoming releases will push this to the mainstream. This project is backed so many professional who have great experience into this field that is why it looking promising tech.

As soon as the bulls return to bitcoin again this will go with it.

TFD has so many good reasons to hodl

Patience, always Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
There are so many wonderful reasons to hold this token for long term it seems upcoming releases will push this to the mainstream. This project is backed so many professional who have great experience into this field that is why it looking promising tech.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
These two pilot projects planned for next month are going to take Te-Food at new advanced level of recognition and let the world know about its effectiveness from tracking to keep record of food related everything. Now tokens are very cheap and that's why not everyone is aware pf this but future holds good value for these.
Activity: 173
Tell me, how is the project now? the platform is already running? How is it going? Is it possible to work and in what countries does the platform work?
Activity: 650
Merit: 321
Another 2 reasons TFD worth hodling apparently a dual token like NEO is coming, TFS.
and....Masternodes! (Haven't heard the required amount though)

Can anyone confirm?
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
TE-FOOD technology brings halal food chains on blockchain
https://medium.com/te-food/te-food-technology-brings-halal-food-chains-on-blockchain-f26fbee05b6b

TE-FOOD’s technology will be utilised on two pilot projects in June 2018 with HALAL TRAIL™️, a UK based company, to track chickens and lambs from farm to table, through the halal food chain.

The pilots will be implemented through a new collaboration with HALAL TRAIL who have developed innovative halal traceability solutions with TE-FOOD. HALAL TRAIL will be the first solution to expand to all global halal food markets, and provide food traceability and quality verification services for the sector.

From the 7.6 billion people in the world, almost 2 billion are Muslims. The halal method in the food industry refers to the permissible or lawful way of preparing food and drinks according to Islamic law. Due to religious reasons, this enormous market of Muslims consciously seeks trusted, halal certified sources when they buy food. Their motivation to check the source is very strong.

According to industry estimations, the global halal food market will reach USD 2.55 trillion by 2024.

Food traceability combined with blockchain technology is the solution which can give Muslims peace of mind that their food was prepared according to Islamic law.

TE-FOOD’s traceability processes were specifically developed for HALAL TRAIL to trace halal food. The solution is under testing before the pilots start in June 2018.

TE-FOOD and HALAL TRAIL will create the pilots in Lancaster, Tunbridge Wells & Manchester, U.K. as a reference to be implemented globally.
Activity: 157
This is a very promising project because the food industry is very key to we humans. But how do you hope to impact other developing countries especially African countries with your project? I wish you guys luck.
egretia
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
They have very attractive targets on roadmap to acquire and project is moving well. It is the nature of this kind of business that it requires more time. Let's say in couple of years from now it will have become well established and globally recognized business seeing the current work and pace can be predicted. This latest progress report contains plenty of interesting facts and plans for coming weeks.
Pages:
Jump to: