Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] TE-FOOD: World's largest fresh food supply ecosystem on blockchain - page 2. (Read 18285 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 251
I found good article on masternode to cover by every single details one can be interested in. Though this is first time I have seen such strict criteria for becoming masternode contractor with KYC and signing contract. One thing I found still missing is the amount of TFD tokens  to run masternode. Even if it was discussed before but mentioning it again could be more effective.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Of course this launch of testnet of Te-Food is big thing and will force people to buy those were still waiting for major release or update. Now after launch of testnet next step automatically comes beta on main net or release directly on mainet depend on the results from this testing. I have read the medium article where it was told a whole new chain has been developed for traceability for next steps.

They believe that one year down the road that blockchain and it's tech will be far superior, so they've partnered with projects like Tomo to look into a future proof solution after getting their own chain (food chain) up and running.
Of course this launch of testnet of Te-Food is big thing and will force people to buy those were still waiting for major release or update. Now after launch of testnet next step automatically comes beta on main net or release directly on mainet depend on the results from this testing. I have read the medium article where it was told a whole new chain has been developed for traceability for next steps.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
We are happy to announce that the FoodChain testnet is launched! This is the first step of many to achieve a global, transparent food supply chain with millions of food traceability transactions.

https://medium.com/te-food/te-foods-foodchain-testnet-is-alive-a06d3277db17

I'm bullish on this project because of hard work of the team and no doubt tech always make its way to explode and grow. This is on my radar they have good solution to play very important role to provide secure and transparent way to run big program on this platform.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
TE-FOOD provides trust for food supply chains
We are happy to announce that the FoodChain testnet is launched! This is the first step of many to achieve a global, transparent food supply chain with millions of food traceability transactions.

https://medium.com/te-food/te-foods-foodchain-testnet-is-alive-a06d3277db17
TE-FOOD was invited by MIT to participate and hold a speech on the Blockchain Applications in Supply Chain Management roundtable event in Boston.

https://medium.com/te-food/presenting-te-food-at-mit-15192c02b8e2
I will predict what is my target too and keeping current marketcap, total supply of tokens and price in mind and the work they are doing everything at one place. I will say when next altcoin rally will start should take TFD to at least at $1. This is a thing of speculation but we are going towards that phase so talking about it isn't bad after for this everything is investing and supporting good projects.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
What are your predictions for the price in the coming moths for te-food token? At one cent and 5 million usd marketcap it has a lot of room to grow,dont yout think  Cool
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
In which countries your project will provide service
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
It is just little time since I started to accumulate for run masternode though I don't have idea how many tokens are required for that. I hope those will be sufficient how many I have in mind or at least price will not climb up without letting me reach at my target. Really exciting things ahead without doubt.
legendary
Activity: 1372
In few days when all the necessary details about masternodes will be published there will be seen demand and activity once again. I have read the last update it contains everything what is coming next and how things are going to move in next three months. People will realize when market will start reacting to these awesome updates.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TE-FOOD Food Traceability Interview Part 1

This week's interview is with Marton Ven, CMO of TE-FOOD. TE-FOOD is a farm-to-table fresh food traceability ecosystem on the blockchain. It provides full physical (identification materials) and virtual (client software, blockchain ledger) elements which are necessary to implement food traceability. Stay tuned for part 2!
https://masternode.buzz/te-food-food-traceability-interview-part-1/
legendary
Activity: 1372
This partnership with United Nations is another proof of the effectiveness of the project and necessity when it is about tracking of food supplies and everything is related to it. Absolutely big news and it has been already few days since it was announced but market's situation didn't let it get attention only people having interest are aware of progress. It is good for early adopters on the other hand.
Activity: 107
Merit: 2
Chicken traceability data from TE-FOOD's operational system is now publicly accessible on the @TomoChainANN testnet!
Photos ans screenshots here :
https://twitter.com/TE_FOOD/status/1040856056463802368
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
TE-FOOD is accepted by the United Nations as a partner to the Sustainable Food Systems (SFS) Programme

https://medium.com/te-food/te-food-is-accepted-by-the-un-as-a-partner-to-the-sustainable-food-systems-sfs-programme-98ccf0462f9d

That is great news only strong hands will enjoy the benefits in future this project is legit and in early phase it showing great performance. This platform has good solution and in future we will see this in all part of the world.
Pages:
Jump to: