Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] TE-FOOD: World's largest fresh food supply ecosystem on blockchain - page 6. (Read 18285 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 2
Listed on PayFair :
Congratulations to our recent winners Zilliqa (ZIL) and TE-FOOD (TFD) who will be listed this week to over 35 FIAT pairs! Integration of these two new tokens will commence this week. A quick look at who and what they are, as well as next steps for community voting:

What is Zilliqa (ZIL)?
Zilliqa is the first public blockchain designed to implement sharding, allowing for linear scaling as the blockchain grows in size. To date, scalability has been an issue for existing blockchain technologies.

Bitcoin often can’t process all the demand for its network, and transaction fees have risen accordingly. The same goes for Ethereum where limited throughput means smart contracts can become gas-intensive. For instance, the popularity of Crypto Kitties significantly slowed Ethereum, showing the limits of the network.

Zilliqa fundamentally changes how a blockchain reaches consensus. Their sharding solution scales with the size of the network. Theoretically, there’s no limit to the number of transactions Zilliqa could process per second. Practically, however, depending on the number of nodes on the network, Zilliqa could process tens or hundreds of thousands of transactions per second.

What is TE-FOOD (TFD)?
TE-FOOD is a farm-to-table traceability solution, covering all logistics and food quality activities and data management of the supply chain. It provides cost-effective software and identification tools to make livestock and fresh food supply information transparent.

TE-FOOD is the only fresh food ecosystem which integrates supply chain companies, consumers, and governments/authorities to improve food safety, eliminate food frauds, and decrease costs of the supply chain companies.

Identification tools are applied to livestock, transports, and fresh food packages to follow the items throughout the whole supply chain. Fresh food products in retail can be traced back to their origins together with food safety-related information.

https://twitter.com/payfairio/status/1019179015154872322
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
Tell me, at what stage is the project now? How many tokens were sold on the sale of tokens? the token is already traded on stock exchanges?
Activity: 15
Can't believe there's nothing about the big news from the Crypto Rand interview.

PROBLEM
One problem facing many cryptos is regulators classifying tokens as a security.  This reduces token liquidity overall.  Exchanges can not as easily list the token to trade.

TE-FOOD SOLUTION
"...for the first time in the history of crypto, a major securities commission released an opinion, which referred to, that based on its economics, the TFD token is not a security, it doesn’t need a licence under the German Banking Act, or the Payment Services Supervision Act."

The equivalent of the SEC in Germany is on official record for stating that TFD is not a security. 

CAL, which is pegged in value to the US Dollar, doesn’t have any characteristics of securities:

1.  it will not be traded on secondary exchanges,
2.  its price will not be volatile (as it’s a stable token), and
3.  it will be paid only for providing services (software licence rental, providing computation power, etc.).
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
The essence of the block chain is to better serve our lives. Obviously TE-FOOD is not an air project. It is real.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
I don't like hyping, but who else sees this as a billion dollar project one day?

This is a big project plus of this is that nobody trying to create fake hype but one day we will it among billion dollar markets. The team is believe to deliver and they moving towards a wonderful future.
Activity: 650
Merit: 321
I don't like hyping, but who else sees this as a billion dollar project one day?
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
What a news,great updates.Such an interesting topic this new way from-farm-to-table traceability, I like this info the most: In May and June, 2018, ranchers started to track more than 800 cattles on blockchain
Activity: 542
Merit: 102
TE-FOOD Progress Report 4.
Again a busy month with Kucoin listing, CAL token economics, and two interesting partners.

-Partnership with Deloitte
-Tracking Wyoming beef
-Masternode announcement and token economics of the second token
-KuCoin listing
-Vietnam Blockchain Summit
-Budapest Africa Forum 2018

https://medium.com/te-food/te-food-progress-report-4-5b421f9abaf4
QUICKEST SUMMARY

TFD has real world utility and already has adoption (app is used regularly per day). They're partnered with the FAO (food and agriculture organization) of the UN and multiple billion dollar companies. They're spread across many countries and growing fast. MCAP only like 13m. There will be tiered MN's with real world applications are will pay in CAL which is stable to the USD. To be eligible for a MN you have to hold either 20k, 50k, 120k or 350k. obviously the higher you hold, more benefits.
If an ETF gets approved on BTC next month, expects TFD to go on a nice little rally shortly after.

Big money could come in, profits will be taken then invested into quality projects like this one.

Seen it happen before, no reason why it can't happen again.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
TE-FOOD provides trust for food supply chains
Let's finish the hostility amongst supporters of different supply chain projects! Vechain, Waltonchain, Ambrosus, OriginTrail, Wabi, etc. are not a threat to each others' success.

https://medium.com/te-food/lets-finish-the-fight-amongst-crypto-projects-3a8a0131b7b2
Activity: 22
What about storing te food coins? Where is the best place to keep them? I did bought some on IDEX market but now I would like to save them locally. Is the myetherwallet the best solution or is there some other good wallet?

Your eth wallet is the best solution, Myetherwallet is simply a UI not the wallet so even if Myetherwallet goes down as long as you have the private key you can still get your funds.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
What about storing te food coins? Where is the best place to keep them? I did bought some on IDEX market but now I would like to save them locally. Is the myetherwallet the best solution or is there some other good wallet?
For those of you who are tired of crypto companies without realistic valuations, TFD has a legit business model.  Unlike most coins which issue new coins without anything to back them, TFD takes a part of it's real world fiat revenue to pay master node holders.  TFD main net is scheduled to launch in Q3 2018.

Yes, owning their largest masternode could easily pay you a nice wage one day IMO
Activity: 15
For those of you who are tired of crypto companies without realistic valuations, TFD has a legit business model.  Unlike most coins which issue new coins without anything to back them, TFD takes a part of it's real world fiat revenue to pay master node holders.  TFD main net is scheduled to launch in Q3 2018.
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Is TE-FOOD like a proof of stake coin where you can stake and gather rewards just for holding? When we will see this gem trading on binance? Today we will see some news but it wont be about new exchange listings,maybe new partnership.. Eagerly waiting  Cool
The main thing is not to recognize the project's tokens as valuable paper  Grin The project was recommended to me for investment as one of the most promising projects of the year, but I'm doubt. 
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
Pages:
Jump to: