Author

Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT! - page 104. (Read 37846 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
do ICO participants require KYC to contribute?

So far I dont think the group has mentioned that they need you to do a kyc yet but we never know they might add it later on to the list

I do hope though that they dont add a KYC, cause that just drives me away from the ICO. Crypto is about anonymity not freakin KYC forms :/

So far I dont think the group has mentioned that they need you to do a kyc yet but we never know they might add it later on to the list
Activity: 70
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Is ur marketing ongoing?? I would like to take a look at articles where ur project is mentioned. Is it possible?
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
How exactly could i use token?For what purposes?Need as much as possible detailed answer

If you have 5k+ tokens you gor discount from exchange trade, also you can sell it to made profit
So how can I get this much of token because I can't earn through bounty program.so I need to buy the token. what is the percentage of discount in exchange site?
Activity: 3
Do i need passing kyc for participation in this ICO?

We do not require KYC to participate in our project
Now more and more American and European cryptoexchange exchanges are moving to mandatory KYC procedure, which would follow the law.
Do you intend to introduce this mandatory procedure already on the launched exchange?

Decentralised exchanges usually do not have a policy for doing a KYC since they can run anonymously without external interference so they might not add kyc

Well it's not entirely clear whether telluria is a decentralised exchange or a centralised one yet atleast. Cant rule that out yet

I think he meant more in a way that it's an exchange based around a single coin rather than the other way around so it might be true

More than that it's usually the Exchanges which also provide fiat that request for KYC. The crypto to crypto only exchanges dont usually

That's because they need to comply with the rules and laws of the place they register for the fiat exchanges so they ask for a KYC

The banks they will use to send the money will also be asking them the reasons and governments too will snoop when they pay in fiat

Now more and more American and European cryptoexchange exchanges are moving to mandatory KYC procedure, which would follow the law.
Do you intend to introduce this mandatory procedure already on the launched exchange?

Decentralised exchanges usually do not have a policy for doing a KYC since they can run anonymously without external interference so they might not add kyc

Well it's not entirely clear whether telluria is a decentralised exchange or a centralised one yet atleast. Cant rule that out yet

I think he meant more in a way that it's an exchange based around a single coin rather than the other way around so it might be true

More than that it's usually the Exchanges which also provide fiat that request for KYC. The crypto to crypto only exchanges dont usually

That's because they need to comply with the rules and laws of the place they register for the fiat exchanges so they ask for a KYC
Activity: 6

Activity: 4

Activity: 2

Activity: 4

Activity: 140
Is there a minimum amount of tokens I can purchase?

The minimum for purchase is 0.1 ETH.

Have any bonus for purchase telluria token?? I hope people will more interest to invest in telluria project if investor get a bonus on every purchase.

The transaction fee for our token holder will be only 0.075% instead of usual 0.15%. We will also provide discounts for our high volume users.

How much discount will provide for high volume users?

Before the launch of the platform, we will report all the information on our official channels

So we will be able to see it on the erm telegram channels? Are you going to pin the message so people dont miss out on the information?

Yes, we will also publish the information on Telegram.
How TELLURIA provide token???

There are maximum of 300.000.000 TELA tokens can be emitted. 150.000.000 of tokens will be distributed throughout the ICO. Another 50% of tokens will be directed to the investment fund of the company. All unsold tokens after the end of the crowdsale will be burned. The tela tokens purchased by the investors remain in circulation.
Activity: 84

At this stage, the Austrian jurisdiction in conducting crypto-currency transactions does not oblige to identify the client.
Activity: 448
Merit: 292

How exactly could i use token?For what purposes?Need as much as possible detailed answer

If you have 5k+ tokens you gor discount from exchange trade, also you can sell it to made profit
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
Is there a minimum amount of tokens I can purchase?

The minimum for purchase is 0.01 ETH.

Have any bonus for purchase telluria token?? I hope people will more interest to invest in telluria project if investor get a bonus on every purchase.

The transaction fee for our token holder will be only 0.075% instead of usual 0.15%. We will also provide discounts for our high volume users.

How much discount will provide for high volume users?

Before the launch of the platform, we will report all the information on our official channels

So we will be able to see it on the erm telegram channels? Are you going to pin the message so people dont miss out on the information?
Have you listed on any ICO trackers?

We applied in many ICO trackers and we are waiting for verification before appearing in the listing

Jump to: