Author

Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT! - page 106. (Read 37846 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Is there a minimum amount of tokens I can purchase?

The minimum for purchase is 0.1 ETH.

Have any bonus for purchase telluria token?? I hope people will more interest to invest in telluria project if investor get a bonus on every purchase.

The transaction fee for our token holder will be only 0.075% instead of usual 0.15%. We will also provide discounts for our high volume users.

How much discount will provide for high volume users?

Before the launch of the platform, we will report all the information on our official channels
Activity: 4

The minimum for purchase is 0.01 ETH.

Have any bonus for purchase telluria token?? I hope people will more interest to invest in telluria project if investor get a bonus on every purchase.

The transaction fee for our token holder will be only 0.075% instead of usual 0.15%. We will also provide discounts for our high volume users.

How much discount will provide for high volume users?
Activity: 2

What's high volume specifically? Like the buyers of the tokens or some else generally which is privately decided by you guys or something?

If it's like bitstamp then they're probably going to reduce the fees as the volume increases based on fixed threshold of BTC or USD volume

Would they do it retroactively fees is refunded or it like on future fees after say X$ the fees for future transactions is going to be less 

Doubt they'll retroactively refund fees they have already charged us. I bet they'll just charge less after a certain amount is traded

I'm more curious to know the actual thresholds than anything for the fee structure to be fair

I doubt they'll set it too high as they probably want to attract new people and high fees will make people just choose a different exchange

Also the exchange is new, most of the newer exchanges dont even have a 1 BTC volume per day then how will individuals have it?

Another question in the same chain of questions, would you also give the same kind of low fees for early bird users and initial few users of the exchange?

That would be an interesting bonus of permanently giving the early few users of the platform a discount on the fees to get some people to jump ship
Activity: 84
I just admire this company and the scope of the project, wish you great success , great company, great road map! I'm sure the company will show great results! Today there is a great urgency of development in this field! I encourage everyone to participate. Good job team, keep it up...
Activity: 5

What's high volume specifically? Like the buyers of the tokens or some else generally which is privately decided by you guys or something?

If it's like bitstamp then they're probably going to reduce the fees as the volume increases based on fixed threshold of BTC or USD volume

Would they do it retroactively fees is refunded or it like on future fees after say X$ the fees for future transactions is going to be less 

Doubt they'll retroactively refund fees they have already charged us. I bet they'll just charge less after a certain amount is traded

I'm more curious to know the actual thresholds than anything for the fee structure to be fair

I doubt they'll set it too high as they probably want to attract new people and high fees will make people just choose a different exchange

Also the exchange is new, most of the newer exchanges dont even have a 1 BTC volume per day then how will individuals have it?

Another question in the same chain of questions, would you also give the same kind of low fees for early bird users and initial few users of the exchange?
Activity: 3

Activity: 6

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

Well, i can see that there is a great potential, reading all this info. I would like to take part in the bounty campaign, it will skyrocket the project .
When bounty campaign will begin and how many tokens will be distributed?

The token sale will start on May 7th, 2018

ICO Token price:
Week 1: 1 ETH = 5200 TELA
Week 2: 1 ETH = 4600 TELA
Week 3: 1 ETH = 4100 TELA
Week 4: 1 ETH = 3700 TELA
From Week 5 the price will increase by 1% every day.
The emission is limited by 300 million. TELA Total quantity of tokens for sale (ICO): 150 million. 
And here is the link to the conditions of our bounty campaign: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-telluria-german-reliability-european-quality-95-ready-product-3396064
Activity: 2
I just see TELLURIA in front page & it's look like a promising project. You guys are different because your project is made for trading platform. I hope your project will conquer. Can I join in your bounty campaign??  Newbie accepted in your bounty campaign???
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
As I can see there is a promotional 20% bonus to join the project.but what about the bounty program,os their any bonus for the bounty hunters who joined early in the project?
Activity: 25
I don't see anything in the first post and I don't understand how  TELLURIA works. Could someone explain it? Thanks.
TELLURIA mainly made dependent on trading platform. In their website they have explained more about this. I will suggest you to check their website & read whitepaper then you will find more information about TELLURIA project.
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
Well, i can see that there is a great potential, reading all this info. I would like to take part in the bounty campaign, it will skyrocket the project .
When bounty campaign will begin and how many tokens will be distributed?

The minimum for purchase is 0.1 ETH.

You have very high plans and goals Accordingly, the cost of the token will be very large. Good work and I hope this project is bigger than anyone

Thank you very much, we are glad that you like our project. We will do our best to meet your expectations.
I don't see anything in the first post and I don't understand how  TELLURIA works. Could someone explain it? Thanks.

Telluria is a sophisticated exchange system, where both the high speed and reliability of trading are provided with the technical solutions on the basis of both the intellectual algorithms of balancing and load distribution. Safety of your data and assets is ensured by the built-in algorithms of protection and multifactor authorization. Fast input and output of assets. Straightforward and user-friendly interface. Low commission for transactions.

Detailed information can be found in our whitepaper:
https://telluria.at/images/telluria-wp-en.pdf
Jump to: