Author

Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT! - page 107. (Read 37846 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 102
I recently participated in the project Savedroid with the German team and that project turned out to be a scum. This fact undermined my trust in German projects unfortunately (((

Some project are looking good but before the ending of the ICO,they turned into scum.but after looking this project,nothing seems to me abnormal.you can trust it

We really appreciate your opinion. We tried to make our concept as clear and transparent to all users as possible
Yes as early as you make move,the project will become more famous.because qualitifull information can give you investor to you project
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Will the TELLURIA platform open offices in cities and countries after a full-fledged launch?

Yes, we will continue to open offices, as can be read on the Road Map, we will apply for E-Money and PSP licenses in Europe, USA and Asia.
Do you limit the number of issued tokens?

There are maximum of 300.000.000 TELA tokens can be emitted. 150.000.000 of tokens will be distributed throughout the ICO. Another 50% of tokens will be directed to the investment fund of the company. All unsold tokens after the end of the crowdsale will be burned. The TELA tokens purchased by the investors remain in circulation.

Activity: 9
Hey give me information about soft cap & hard cap?  How many soft cap & hard cap you have set???

We have a hard cap - 150.000.000 TELA, soft cap doesn't exist because we finished about 95% of work on our exchange platform and our project will start anyway.

Is the Pre sale already running? how many tokens are already sold? because I did not get any information on the website.
Check their website you will find all update information. & I will suggest you to join their telegram group then you will get all news first.
The project looking good but need more information

You are welcome to ask us all your questions. We will gladly answer all your inquiries. For more information you can also read our whitepaper.
Can I check the information about previous ICOs your team and advisors participated in?

This is our first ICO, but our advisors already have experience and they have participated in the Austrian startup HERO.
copper member
Activity: 123
Best Campaign Manager & Signature Designer
Is there a minimum amount of tokens I can purchase?

The minimum for purchase is 0.01 ETH.

Have any bonus for purchase telluria token?? I hope people will more interest to invest in telluria project if investor get a bonus on every purchase.
Can I read about your project in other languages?

Yes, on our homepage you have the possibility to choose between 8 different languages.
https://telluria.at
Citizens of which countries are restricted to participate?

We have to pay attention to the sanctions list.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
You have very high plans and goals Accordingly, the cost of the token will be very large. Good work and I hope this project is bigger than anyone
Is there a minimum amount of tokens I can purchase?

The minimum for purchase is 0.1 ETH.
Activity: 70
I don't see anything in the first post and I don't understand how  TELLURIA works. Could someone explain it? Thanks.
Activity: 152
Will the TELLURIA platform open offices in cities and countries after a full-fledged launch?

I don't think they need ones. Many companies work with online assistance only.
Activity: 179
Merit: 2
Activity: 36
The project looking good but need more information
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Do you limit the number of issued tokens?
Activity: 84
Name please ICO trackers, where you are listed
Can I check the information about previous ICOs your team and advisors participated in?
Can I read about your project in other languages?
Citizens of which countries are restricted to participate?
Jump to: