Author

Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT! - page 105. (Read 37846 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Will you have mobile applications?

Not have yet but we are working on it
Who are your competitors?

And why are you better than your competitors?

Our team enters to the cryptocurrency exchange market with far-reaching plans.
At this moment our programmers have developed an engine based on IMDG technology,
which speed exceeds all existing ones.
After the ICO sale, we plan to obtain a PSP license in Asia, as well as E-money license in Europe.
50% of the revenue from the TELA issue we put into the marketing, which is extremely important for any startup.
The other 15% will remain in the reserve fund, insuring us and you in case of force majeure situations.
The remaining 35% will be invested in the improvement and stability of the our exchange project.
Thus, we are planning in the very near future after the launch
to reach the trading amount of the largest crypto-currency exchanges and become if not the first, then one of the first at the market.

Their competitors would probably the established exchanges like Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex, or even Kucoin. I can imagine it may be tough when Telluria first comes out because it's new and not much know about it yet so trading volume may be low. But eventually, once people start using this exchange they may realize how much better it is. I am confident that the Telluria team will do a good job and manage this well.

Thank you for your opion! We will try to do our best!

Our competitors are biggest exchange platforms on the exchange market, but I am sure that we will rise on a par with them in the near future
copper member
Activity: 123
Best Campaign Manager & Signature Designer
Is there a minimum amount of tokens I can purchase?

The minimum for purchase is 0.01 ETH.

Have any bonus for purchase telluria token?? I hope people will more interest to invest in telluria project if investor get a bonus on every purchase.

The transaction fee for our token holder will be only 0.075% instead of usual 0.15%. We will also provide discounts for our high volume users.
What do you mean by high volume user??  How many token we have to purchase to be hi volume user?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Will the TELLURIA platform open offices in cities and countries after a full-fledged launch?

Yes, we will continue to open offices, as can be read on the Road Map, we will apply for E-Money and PSP licenses in Europe, USA and Asia.

Never found the connection between the success of the project and the nationality of the developers team. Maybe it has meaning only for the local investors as it has some way to explain why they believe in the national developers but for the most others it doesn`t matter so much.
Activity: 152
How do you see the distant future of your company? Perhaps it will be a corporation with a lot of developers and employees? Or are you aiming to move a formed team?
Activity: 179
Merit: 2
How exactly could i use token?For what purposes?Need as much as possible detailed answer
Activity: 84
Have you listed on any ICO trackers?
Do i need passing kyc for participation in this ICO?
Will you have mobile applications?

And why are you better than your competitors?
Activity: 784
Merit: 282

Their competitors would probably the established exchanges like Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex, or even Kucoin. I can imagine it may be tough when Telluria first comes out because it's new and not much know about it yet so trading volume may be low. But eventually, once people start using this exchange they may realize how much better it is. I am confident that the Telluria team will do a good job and manage this well.
Is there a minimum amount of tokens I can purchase?

The minimum for purchase is 0.1 ETH.

Have any bonus for purchase telluria token?? I hope people will more interest to invest in telluria project if investor get a bonus on every purchase.

The transaction fee for our token holder will be only 0.075% instead of usual 0.15%. We will also provide discounts for our high volume users.

What's high volume specifically? Like the buyers of the tokens or some else generally which is privately decided by you guys or something?

If it's like bitstamp then they're probably going to reduce the fees as the volume increases based on fixed threshold of BTC or USD volume

Would they do it retroactively fees is refunded or it like on future fees after say X$ the fees for future transactions is going to be less  

Doubt they'll retroactively refund fees they have already charged us. I bet they'll just charge less after a certain amount is traded

I'm more curious to know the actual thresholds than anything for the fee structure to be fair

I doubt they'll set it too high as they probably want to attract new people and high fees will make people just choose a different exchange

Also the exchange is new, most of the newer exchanges dont even have a 1 BTC volume per day then how will individuals have it?

Another question in the same chain of questions, would you also give the same kind of low fees for early bird users and initial few users of the exchange?

That would be an interesting bonus of permanently giving the early few users of the platform a discount on the fees to get some people to jump ship

We will consider your suggestions and wishes and before the launch of the platform we will publish the terms of discounts
Your project is good but I have a little bit curious about token holder. Have any extra benefit for token holder??  If we hold token then we will get interest from TELLURIA HuhHuh?

For all holder of TELA tokens will be provided a trading fee discount
Wow that's great. How many month we have to hold to get trading fee discount??

If you hold 5000 TELA for one month, you will receive a 100% discount for trading fee
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Your project is good but I have a little bit curious about token holder. Have any extra benefit for token holder??  If we hold token then we will get interest from TELLURIA HuhHuh?

For all holder of TELA tokens will be provided a trading fee discount
Wow that's great. How many month we have to hold to get trading fee discount??
I just admire this company and the scope of the project, wish you great success , great company, great road map! I'm sure the company will show great results! Today there is a great urgency of development in this field! I encourage everyone to participate. Good job team, keep it up...

Thank you so much! It´s great that you appreciate our work
As I can see there is a promotional 20% bonus to join the project.but what about the bounty program,os their any bonus for the bounty hunters who joined early in the project?

Here is the link to the conditions of our bounty campaign: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-telluria-german-reliability-european-quality-95-ready-product-3396064
I just see TELLURIA in front page & it's look like a promising project. You guys are different because your project is made for trading platform. I hope your project will conquer. Can I join in your bounty campaign??  Newbie accepted in your bounty campaign???

Thank you very much for your kind words! We did our best to develop the platform and we are happy to read your appreciation. Sure, you are welcome to join our bounty campaign. All the terms you can find on the following link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-telluria-german-reliability-european-quality-95-ready-product-3396064
Jump to: