Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT! - page 100. (Read 37846 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 0
How do I register for this crowdsale?Do u have whitelist? Wanna join
Activity: 140
what is hard cap?

Our hard cap is 150,000,000 TELA, and after depleting the hard cap, the tela tokens purchased by the investors remain in circulation.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Quote from: telluria link=topic=‎3382728.msg36213866#msg36213866 date=‎1525360546
Quote from: Ohan link=topic=‎3382728.msg36156539#msg36156539 date=‎1525302412
Does the company plan to redeem tokens?

Our concept template states that 25% of Telluria's profit will be used every 4 months to buy the Tela token at the existing market price.
The redeemed tokens are burned. That should lead to an improvement in demand and an increase in the value of the TelaToken.
This process is valid until reaching 150,000,000 tokens which remain on the market.

Can you already tell us on what exchanges you will list your token? Do you have any strategy for the listing?
Activity: 179
Merit: 2
Are there any guarantees you’ll fulfil everything that’s written in WP?

Our concept template states that 25% of Telluria's profit will be used every 4 months to buy the Tela token at the existing market price.
The redeemed tokens are burned. That should lead to an improvement in demand and an increase in the value of the TelaToken.
This process is valid until reaching 150,000,000 tokens which remain on the market.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Cryptoexchanges of Belarus will be obliged to disclose information about owners.
A positive trend in cryptocurrency regulation indicates its popularization as new tool in the everyday life. Use Telluria to expand your cryptocurrency portfolio.
Ream more: https://www.reddit.com/user/telluria_exchange/comments/8gqqkk/cryptocurrency_exchanges_of_belarus_will_be/
How many tokens will be allocated for the team and advisors?

Maximum number of tokens to be released of 300,000,000. 50% (150,000,000) tokens will be directed to the investment fund of the company.
There will be a maximum of 150,000,000 TELA left in circulation.
5% of theTELA tokens sold during the Bounty campaign will be distributed to all Bounty participants.
Activity: 84
Will the tokens be burnt if the project doesn't meet the hard cap?

Tokens that are not sold at the ICO stage are awful to consider - they are burned!)
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Will the tokens be burnt if the project doesn't meet the hard cap?
Would you provide link into each team members linkedin in your ann thread. It will make easier for your thread reader to look at your team's linkedin.

You can find a brief overwiev about all important informations on https://telluria.at/
Would you provide link into each team members linkedin in your ann thread. It will make easier for your thread reader to look at your team's linkedin.
If the collected amount exceeds hard cap, will part of the funds be returned to investors?

maximum number is 150,000,000 TELA Can not be exceeded.
When your tokens can be traded on the exchanges?

After the ICO we plan to place the TELA token first on our trading platform

That makes sense. But I still would like to know, it will be traded only on your exchange, or on other exchanges too?

First on our Marketplace.
When your tokens can be traded on the exchanges?

After the ICO we plan to place the TELA token first on our trading platform

That makes sense. But I still would like to know, it will be traded only on your exchange, or on other exchanges too?
What ETH compatible wallets are recommended?

For participation in ICO you can use any personal eth wallets, except exchange wallets

Can you explain, why can't I use exchange wallet to store my tokens?
If the collected amount exceeds hard cap, will part of the funds be returned to investors?
How many tokens will be allocated for the team and advisors?
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
I recently participated in the project Savedroid with the German team and that project turned out to be a scum. This fact undermined my trust in German projects unfortunately (((

We heard about project which you write...
We also agree with your opinion, they did not do nicely in regard to the crypto community.
Our managers have a lot of experience, they don't need PR at the expense of their investors

Thanks for your reply)) In any case, I want your project to be successful! Because, the more successful projects, the more confidence in the teams.)))
Pages:
Jump to: