Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT! - page 7. (Read 37845 times)

Activity: 591
Merit: 100
WATANABE
How soon do you plan to enter the stock exchanges? Is it possible that you plan to enter the popular exchanges?
At the moment the team is working on this, we have not been told that there will be a token output to other exchangers other than its own. If there are any changes, I'm sure that the developers will tell us about it here.
in fact, I do not see the point of placing my coins on some other stock exchanges, for what? Telluria will be able to sell its coins on its own exchange.
I'll explain when a token comes to large exchanges, it starts to be interested and starts to buy, with this purchase the price starts to increase because of the demand for a token.
I hope thats how sinple it is to increase the value of every tokens, but its a complicated reality in the crypto market bud and everthing is unpredictable out there.
And that is why people should understand that there is a risk because its unpredictable if you could gain or lose if others won't see it reliable.

This will make the price drop because you can see for yourself the price of Bitcoin is experiencing a bad decline.
But there will be no consistency in the price workflow trends will keep changing even we look economics principle it is based on the demand and the supply. So we can expect to gain our profit and proceed with transactions.

It's true, the price can not be ascertained for the moment and all types of tokens will not be stable by using Bitcoin at the present time.
Rather than depending only on the bitcoin price it aldo depends in the individual potential we cannot always proceed with the estimations on bitcoin along with the assumptions.

Good thought to try at the moment and not really thinking about the current decline in Bitcoin prices. It's time to try that out.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
How soon do you plan to enter the stock exchanges? Is it possible that you plan to enter the popular exchanges?
At the moment the team is working on this, we have not been told that there will be a token output to other exchangers other than its own. If there are any changes, I'm sure that the developers will tell us about it here.
in fact, I do not see the point of placing my coins on some other stock exchanges, for what? Telluria will be able to sell its coins on its own exchange.
I'll explain when a token comes to large exchanges, it starts to be interested and starts to buy, with this purchase the price starts to increase because of the demand for a token.
I hope thats how sinple it is to increase the value of every tokens, but its a complicated reality in the crypto market bud and everthing is unpredictable out there.
And that is why people should understand that there is a risk because its unpredictable if you could gain or lose if others won't see it reliable.

This will make the price drop because you can see for yourself the price of Bitcoin is experiencing a bad decline.
But there will be no consistency in the price workflow trends will keep changing even we look economics principle it is based on the demand and the supply. So we can expect to gain our profit and proceed with transactions.

It's true, the price can not be ascertained for the moment and all types of tokens will not be stable by using Bitcoin at the present time.
Rather than depending only on the bitcoin price it aldo depends in the individual potential we cannot always proceed with the estimations on bitcoin along with the assumptions.
Activity: 591
WATANABE

Activity: 518

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Greetings all.
Looking for something more interesting here. Sober business, really good website!
I belive in cryptoexchange projects, but I cant understand why do they have an opportunity to be better than binance or huobi.

We do not say that we are better than other large exchanges in all from the beginning, but we will try to be the best. And we will apply to this maximum effort!
Binance will have a more transaction workflow in a global level and more users choice is binance there was various similar exchanges but we also require to count the exchange reputation.
Activity: 238

Listing on a popular exchanges will be a positive mechanism where we can gain chance to get the attention of many investors and new participation draws us a closer attention.
Activity: 140
I have sent a inquiry in telegram, waiting for your reply! Thoughtful activity, impeccably design, riveting approach!

Thank you! We try to answer each one personally.
Greetings all.
Looking for something more interesting here. Sober business, really good website!
I belive in cryptoexchange projects, but I cant understand why do they have an opportunity to be better than binance or huobi.

We do not say that we are better than other large exchanges in all from the beginning, but we will try to be the best. And we will apply to this maximum effort!
I would like to see a report on the work done. What did you do at this stage of your work? Where is the result obtained?

Soon you will see the results of our work. Our developers worked hard and now do the finishing touches, that everything would work without any errors.
Until the end of ICO, one day remains and what are the results for today? Have you achieved the results?

We hope for the best result but content with what we have now. In any case, we will consistently implement what is planned in our roadmap.

Is there another round for the ICO admin? There are quires about the delay launch of the exchanges? Any comment about that one?

ICO completly finished. Our development team working and project will start in a few days. We are sorry for delay. We are doing the latest tests before launching.
Hello ! when is the launch of exchange? Roadmap says in June ! What does the team say today? When will it be so far .thank you
Telluria management seems negotiating with the exchanges however it would be more beneficial if popular exchanges are choosen that brings more convenience and great attention of new people.

Same here. I'm just hoping that they can be able to put this coin in a good exchange so that it can be more convincing and attractive. And also, more people will likely and decide to earned this coin because they knew it have a better chance to gain profits ahead.

Well, sadly I just heard scam ICO projecst from germany in the last few weeks. I hope this will be not like that and they are going to get listed in a medium size exchange...

Telluria is a honest team. You can trust us. In a few days we will launch our own exchange platform and put TELA tokens for trade on it.

As you can see above we prepearing for final launch. At first TELA will be traded at our exchange and later we will consider the possibility of trading on other exchanges.

Looking forward to launching the exchanger and congratulations on the end of the sale of the tokens. I would like to know how much everything was sold coins.
I hope they hit softcap because there was no information regarding token sale or amount sold out during ico on their site maybe hopefully they will give a summary on that later after compiling things

Information was available on the site, more than 10 million tokens were purchased. The last price of the token was 0.000353482 ETH per 1 TELA.
Activity: 686

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

Hello. When will the tokens be transferred to the participants of the campaign bounty?
Do you plan to place your tokens on the exchanges?
Thanks !!!

They will be listed at their own exchange which is TELLURIA, for bounty, they said after ICO and as most ICOs distribution could take month or less. you better ask them direclty on telegram to get quick answer from manager.

If they have their own exchange to put down their token tokens, will it make the price go up or it will go down?

The project itself is an exchange, So it's normal to be listed first on TELLURIA. And yes they can manipulate the price if they want, however it will obvious if they do that and also they can't risk their reputation while they are trying to gain users since it's new exchange.
Activity: 126
The Telluriya team has brought together in itself professionals in the area! The referral program is attractive, remuneration of 20% for each new user the generous offer!

Does that means 20% you will get if you refer some friends of yours? How come they can generate profit on that? The project is on the starting phase and already giving out this kind of percentage to the people, I'm expecting they will change their decision about this.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
Though its a slowing growing project but the result is stable.They are working for launching their exchanger.after it success they will go for the further movement
Yeah you are right and this all happened with help of this hardworking team. You can check this ann thread for know the activity of team and also how easily they give solutions of all queries.The daily give all updates related to project and if you need latest updates early then you can join the official Telegram group of TELLURIA.
The team well carries out the duties and really helps to promote to the project, is constant it developing and adding something new. Anyway because of it the community also supports the project seeing return from team.
Activity: 350
The Telluriya team has brought together in itself professionals in the area! The referral program is attractive, remuneration of 20% for each new user the generous offer!
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
I think that the team is currently unavailable or less active especially on this platform and community.
My prediction was totally right as this project is still not much active here.
They are already done with their ico and maybe they make announcements soon on how much tokens are sold and whats next in their agenda to progress to next level
Activity: 434
I think that the team is currently unavailable or less active especially on this platform and community.
Do you want to see artificial activity? For what? On me so the team has to provide really topical and important news on the project, in any way differently.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1

We can't expect more about the activeness of the team in here because they are I think more active in telegram group. Here in this thread, we can only see major announcement and also people that wanted to see the latest development of the platform.
Pages:
Jump to: