Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT! - page 2. (Read 37845 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500
It is very sad to know that till this very moment there is no substantial update about this project, their current progress regarding securing the licence for operation and platform development, at least the team can list Telluria on other exchange main time while they wait approval for their own licence.

The team does not need this, if they really worked on their project, would have long can list coins to the exchange. There is a lot of exchanges and it is not necessary to choose the most top.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
It is very sad to know that till this very moment there is no substantial update about this project, their current progress regarding securing the licence for operation and platform development, at least the team can list Telluria on other exchange main time while they wait approval for their own licence.
Telluria Marketplace said on telegram

@telluriachat
We have an update from Bundesbank. They are still considering our application in another department.

I don't know why developer not listing TELLURIA on another exchanger.
Investor Its very long time for wait and market Crypto now crash down so hard.

Quote from: Telluria Marketplace
In November we have got a response from the Bundesbank and decided to stay with it
And I know why Dev not listing on another exchanger , because his said
 " cause token holder can make a dump or panic sell on exchanger "
So Keep waiting for this.

I think like other exchange project who have also listed on exchange Telluria should also try and get list on other exchange to keep value of tokens and increase volume while waiting for approval from the authorities, now because no trading of tokens, project gradually fading away.
Of course if project gradually fading away because Dev always silent on this forum for giving announcement to investor.
Maybe if developer Telluria listing on another exchanger CryptoCurrency , trader Will know this projects for what.

Ofcours the lack of Tell tokens trading on another exchange is making the project to die slowly without any recognition from the crypto community, this is also difficult for investors as well, the inability to trade Tell tokens is very frustrating, i hope this license issues can be resolved eventually.

Yes, of course, with their behavior the team itself created a situation when no one believes them. What they wrote about the panic on the part of investors will of course be sold in order to return at least some of their money.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5

@telluriachat
We have an update from Bundesbank. They are still considering our application in another department.

In November we have got a response from the Bundesbank and decided to stay with it

I think like other exchange project who have also listed on exchange Telluria should also try and get list on other exchange to keep value of tokens and increase volume while waiting for approval from the authorities, now because no trading of tokens, project gradually fading away.
Of course if project gradually fading away because Dev always silent on this forum for giving announcement to investor.
Maybe if developer Telluria listing on another exchanger CryptoCurrency , trader Will know this projects for what.

Ofcours the lack of Tell tokens trading on another exchange is making the project to die slowly without any recognition from the crypto community, this is also difficult for investors as well, the inability to trade Tell tokens is very frustrating, i hope this license issues can be resolved eventually.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi

@telluriachat

copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5

@telluriachat

Dextrust.org #Defi

@telluriachat

Dextrust.org #Defi

@telluriachat

Activity: 420
Merit: 69
I think that the team just pulls time, giving us empty promises. So that over time, people stopped monitoring projects and just left, leaving these scammers to go unpunished.
I don’t think that there is any work at all, most likely this “project” was initially fraudulent.

Well i hope it has nothing to do with scam activities but just a setback on the part of the team otherwise it will be a terrible thing to do and further discredit the image of ico's, not to mention the investors who trust and invest in this project or the bounty guys who devote their time campaigning for this project as well. Lets hope their will be update soon.

If this project is indeed a scam, it will make a deep downturn for people who have participated in this project. You should see further developments in this project before you get a loss.

Complete silence from the team for 2 months, a dead site, telegrams, what other confirmation do you need in a scam?

Well the telegram group chat is still running and was a recent update about the delay of securing a licence to operate the Telluria exchange as very important otherwise without a license exchange won't function as propse, so it is not enough to make such conclusion and tag the project as scam.

I don't know which telegram chat you are watching but the last update was August 31st. This is 2 months of complete silence of the project, the conclusion that this is a scam.

maybe you are checking the announcement channel i don't know but in their group chat there was a post on 31st October from one of the admin regarding the delays of securing a license, it is clearly posted there for everyone to see, you can draw your own conclusion it is not up to me to tell otherwise, am only telling what i saw.

Please give me a link to the chat you are talking about. I would be very happy if the project turns out to be alive, and the funds are not lost by the scammers.

Well i hope it has nothing to do with scam activities but just a setback on the part of the team otherwise it will be a terrible thing to do and further discredit the image of ico's, not to mention the investors who trust and invest in this project or the bounty guys who devote their time campaigning for this project as well. Lets hope their will be update soon.

If this project is indeed a scam, it will make a deep downturn for people who have participated in this project. You should see further developments in this project before you get a loss.

Complete silence from the team for 2 months, a dead site, telegrams, what other confirmation do you need in a scam?

Well the telegram group chat is still running and was a recent update about the delay of securing a licence to operate the Telluria exchange as very important otherwise without a license exchange won't function as propse, so it is not enough to make such conclusion and tag the project as scam.

I don't know which telegram chat you are watching but the last update was August 31st. This is 2 months of complete silence of the project, the conclusion that this is a scam.

maybe you are checking the announcement channel i don't know but in their group chat there was a post on 31st October from one of the admin regarding the delays of securing a license, it is clearly posted there for everyone to see, you can draw your own conclusion it is not up to me to tell otherwise, am only telling what i saw.

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Scam. Silence is everywhere, the team is gone along with the money, next scam at the next ICO. Angry

I also feel the same way, this project has been running for so long and doesn't have good results for people who have participated in it.
Developer telluria say on telegram , they work hard and they are still waitting for response from national bank regrading the license.
Without it , they can't  operate with fiat money, they have decided to use USDT as a temporary solution.

In the telegram no one has responded since August. The same thing on Twitter and in all communication channels, the site has no team or any contacts, it's just a scam.

If they wait for the results from the government, it will be a long time to see this project work properly. Everyone will be much more patient to wait for this.

I can't really say why this project delays so long about any recent update and what's the next step on development, this is long overdue to hear meaningful update from the team but nothing is forthcoming, this very uncomfortable situation.

This old thing can make many people doubt that this project will run smoothly in the future. We can only hope that this project will go according to plan.

If the problem was only in obtaining a license, there is no news, the team is gone, the site is dead. Nothing to wait, this project is another scam.

Shocking thing for everyone who participates if all this is just a fraud that wastes everyone's time. Things that must be avoided by many people.

Scam. Silence is everywhere, the team is gone along with the money, next scam at the next ICO. Angry

I also feel the same way, this project has been running for so long and doesn't have good results for people who have participated in it.
Developer telluria say on telegram , they work hard and they are still waitting for response from national bank regrading the license.
Without it , they can't  operate with fiat money, they have decided to use USDT as a temporary solution.

In the telegram no one has responded since August. The same thing on Twitter and in all communication channels, the site has no team or any contacts, it's just a scam.

If they wait for the results from the government, it will be a long time to see this project work properly. Everyone will be much more patient to wait for this.

I can't really say why this project delays so long about any recent update and what's the next step on development, this is long overdue to hear meaningful update from the team but nothing is forthcoming, this very uncomfortable situation.

This old thing can make many people doubt that this project will run smoothly in the future. We can only hope that this project will go according to plan.

If the problem was only in obtaining a license, there is no news, the team is gone, the site is dead. Nothing to wait, this project is another scam.

Shocking thing for everyone who participates if all this is just a fraud that wastes everyone's time. Things that must be avoided by many people.

Unfortunately, this is so, a lot has appeared similar scam, it undermines the credibility of ICO and cryptocurrency in general.
Activity: 591
Merit: 100
WATANABE

what's going on with this project? there is no update, the lasts update was at twitter Aug 21 and this is October!! oh shit, I am holding some TELLURIA coin so why today looking for some update but I am disappointed.

Well alot of people have already ask the same question including me but still there has been no response from the team regarding the nature and recent development of the project, we are all waiting hopefully there will be new update soon.

Pages:
Jump to: