Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT! - page 3. (Read 37845 times)

Activity: 591
Merit: 100
WATANABE
Scam. Silence is everywhere, the team is gone along with the money, next scam at the next ICO. Angry

I also feel the same way, this project has been running for so long and doesn't have good results for people who have participated in it.
Developer telluria say on telegram , they work hard and they are still waitting for response from national bank regrading the license.
Without it , they can't  operate with fiat money, they have decided to use USDT as a temporary solution.

In the telegram no one has responded since August. The same thing on Twitter and in all communication channels, the site has no team or any contacts, it's just a scam.

If they wait for the results from the government, it will be a long time to see this project work properly. Everyone will be much more patient to wait for this.

I can't really say why this project delays so long about any recent update and what's the next step on development, this is long overdue to hear meaningful update from the team but nothing is forthcoming, this very uncomfortable situation.

This old thing can make many people doubt that this project will run smoothly in the future. We can only hope that this project will go according to plan.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Scam. Silence is everywhere, the team is gone along with the money, next scam at the next ICO. Angry

I also feel the same way, this project has been running for so long and doesn't have good results for people who have participated in it.
Developer telluria say on telegram , they work hard and they are still waitting for response from national bank regrading the license.
Without it , they can't  operate with fiat money, they have decided to use USDT as a temporary solution.

In the telegram no one has responded since August. The same thing on Twitter and in all communication channels, the site has no team or any contacts, it's just a scam.

If they wait for the results from the government, it will be a long time to see this project work properly. Everyone will be much more patient to wait for this.

I can't really say why this project delays so long about any recent update and what's the next step on development, this is long overdue to hear meaningful update from the team but nothing is forthcoming, this very uncomfortable situation.
WATANABE

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

Activity: 644
Merit: 262
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

WATANABE

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
can you give me a proof if this project is scam ? I'am to try look https://telluria.trade I dont know about exchanger version BETA.
on telegram , twitter , facebook , developer telluria stil not update about this project , if this project scam , how about with investor ?

They stopped responding in a telegram, there are no announcements in social networks, transferred the launch to October, now October and the team was gone, in one word it's called scam.
Does this project not use escrow services to protect investors ? If this project not using escrow service how about with fund investor ?
If dev using escrow , do you know escrow service for this project ?
can you give me a proof if this project is scam ? I'am to try look https://telluria.trade I dont know about exchanger version BETA.
on telegram , twitter , facebook , developer telluria stil not update about this project , if this project scam , how about with investor ?

They stopped responding in a telegram, there are no announcements in social networks, transferred the launch to October, now October and the team was gone, in one word it's called scam.
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Good day. What happens to the project? ICO ended more than two months ago, but we still do not see anything except promises. When the money was collected, you said that your product is ready for 95%, too long you are working on the remaining 5%. In my opinion you are simple scammers, and your stock exchange will never start.

i think it is too early to make such conclusion mate! the team are still very responsive in their telegram chat and already gave a post regarding the delay why Telluria exchange has not start fully, ruining an exchange is not an easy task, lets hope they are still making preparation to start fully.

It seems like some people are impatient with the development of this project but for me to make a good project will take a long time and spend time thinking about new ideas to attract investors and others.
WATANABE
Good day. What happens to the project? ICO ended more than two months ago, but we still do not see anything except promises. When the money was collected, you said that your product is ready for 95%, too long you are working on the remaining 5%. In my opinion you are simple scammers, and your stock exchange will never start.

i think it is too early to make such conclusion mate! the team are still very responsive in their telegram chat and already gave a post regarding the delay why Telluria exchange has not start fully, ruining an exchange is not an easy task, lets hope they are still making preparation to start fully.

Agree, they are still active to provide reasons that are appropriate to what happened with this project so you should have good patience to see the continuation of this project in the future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

Activity: 420
Merit: 69
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
What news on the project will be, their token on their stock exchange when they add?)
Domestic trade can begin without waiting for a solution to the issue with the bank.
And listing on other exchanges will not hurt.
october , 2018. exchange TELLURIA is available for trade , you can get mor information on group telegram Telluria Marketplace Chat
https://telluria.trade
@telluria_exchange
https://t.me/telluriachat
this exchanger web design likely binance .
WATANABE
What news on the project will be, their token on their stock exchange when they add?)
Domestic trade can begin without waiting for a solution to the issue with the bank.

You should join their telegram group to know more about the developments that have occurred and will occur in this project. Maybe there you get the answer.
Activity: 168
Merit: 47
False Moon
This is the official announcement of the launch of our exchange.
Due to circumstances beyond our control, we have to reassign the launch date of Telluria exchange for October.
At the moment we are experiencing problems with connecting payment systems to start the project in its full functionality and in convenience for our customers.
And at this time we negotiate with the bank to start working with the fiat currencies.
We are very sorry that the timing was so long, but we can not do anything about this until the bank allows us to work with fiat.
Our project is finally completed and ready to be launched, we have all the permissions for trading cryptocurrencies
and everything that holds us back from the start is only agreements with the bank which we will resolve until October.
Hope for your understanding! Stay with Telluria! https://telluria.trade
The exchange has started testing the deal, I want to know, can I register with your exchange now? If there are any reward programs registered now, many exchanges have incentives for early registered members.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Appreciates the developer's service, the beta version is well done, the ability to protest always attracts users.

so why the hell ay updates are postpoed to octoer if everythig is good? what reasons? do not say about bad market.
WATANABE
This is the official announcement of the launch of our exchange.
Due to circumstances beyond our control, we have to reassign the launch date of Telluria exchange for October.
At the moment we are experiencing problems with connecting payment systems to start the project in its full functionality and in convenience for our customers.
And at this time we negotiate with the bank to start working with the fiat currencies.
We are very sorry that the timing was so long, but we can not do anything about this until the bank allows us to work with fiat.
Our project is finally completed and ready to be launched, we have all the permissions for trading cryptocurrencies
and everything that holds us back from the start is only agreements with the bank which we will resolve until October.
Hope for your understanding! Stay with Telluria! https://telluria.trade

Will the  Tela coin be traded on other exchanges before the launch of the exchange in october?

If the launch was postponed, only until October with the bank will resolve the issue and launch the exchange in full mode.
There is no speech about listing on other stock exchanges at all.

The launch was postponed until October, during this time need to think about listing on other exchanges.

Why will they think about listing when Telluria is an exchange on its own that can easily list its own token when its fully functional, what its required from the team is be able to get Telluria exchange fully working by able to get the agreement from banks to operate.
As far as I know, there are no such plans yet, listing on other exchanges does not interest them at this stage.
Wait until the full launch and development of the project.

That's the right way for everyone to do about this project, the good thing is to wait to see further information from this project.
Pages:
Jump to: