Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT! - page 5. (Read 37845 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Now passes the beta test of the exchange, the interface is acceptable, and when will the full-scale launch of the exchange?

i believe they should get license first. and i did not saw that develope team wrote about it anywhere. questions about is are ignoring in this thread. hope everything will be fine here...

Well i should think they has been taken care of by now, i mean bete version already in shape what is left is the full version which according to tean will be ready by the next 2-3 weeks ahead, i have already ask the license question on the telegram group but yet to get a response. But i believe that is no longer a problem, best to hear from team though.

Everyone will be very hopeful this project trip will get better every day and everything they want is achieved.

well all this like beta version, even ready platform all this is have o matter if they will ot get license. better if devs will commet this.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 711
"How often do beginners in the cryptocurrency world ask you which trading platform they should choose? And how often do you call a specific trading platform?

One of the trading platforms has a problem with frequent ddos-​​attacks, the second one does poorly with the loads, the third has high fees. The market of cryptocurrency is filled with a wide variety of trading platforms, but none of them can satisfy all the customers' needs without exception.

Telluria is innovative, new generation cryptocurrency trading platform, which eliminates the problems of most trading platforms, and also significantly expands the traders' capabilities and allows to extract maximum profit at low risks."

http://telegra.ph/Best-of-the-best-07-27
Activity: 591
Merit: 100
WATANABE
Now passes the beta test of the exchange, the interface is acceptable, and when will the full-scale launch of the exchange?

i believe they should get license first. and i did not saw that develope team wrote about it anywhere. questions about is are ignoring in this thread. hope everything will be fine here...

Well i should think they has been taken care of by now, i mean bete version already in shape what is left is the full version which according to tean will be ready by the next 2-3 weeks ahead, i have already ask the license question on the telegram group but yet to get a response. But i believe that is no longer a problem, best to hear from team though.

Everyone will be very hopeful this project trip will get better every day and everything they want is achieved.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

Well i should think that has been taken care of by now, i mean beta version already in shape what is left is the full version which according to tean will be ready by the next 2-3 weeks ahead, i have already ask the license question on the telegram group but yet to get a response. But i believe that is no longer a problem, best to hear from team though.
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Your Data Belongs To You

WATANABE

It seems like you are waiting more and be patient to see this token is in a good market to make it better.
Ewa
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
Activity: 2520
Merit: 711
"In the modern world, it becomes increasingly difficult to deny the fact that cryptocurrencies occupy a significant place in our lives. Every day the number of registrations of new wallets of most popular cryptocurrencies, such as bitcoin, ethereum or litecoin, is increasing.

Cryptocurrency is used to pay for services, goods in online stores and even for the issuance of wages. It's hard to believe that someone has not heard about it yet."

http://telegra.ph/Ideal-trading-platform-Telluria-07-20
Activity: 340
Hello everyone, tell me guys, when are you planning to start a fully working crypto exchange so that I can buy tokens tela(telluria)?

You should visit their telegram group to know more about when the exchange will be launched.That's advice from me.
Activity: 574
Hello everyone, tell me guys, when are you planning to start a fully working crypto exchange so that I can buy tokens tela(telluria)?
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
This is to acknowledge receiving my share of payment for the just recently concluded Tellura bounty campaign, TELLA tokens has been received, thanks to dev team and bounty manager,
Looking forward to see development in progress from Tellura Exchange.
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
the bounty theme is closed, so I would like to express my gratitude to the bounty manager Sergey and of course the TELLURIA development team for the received TELA tokens. I hope the guys will succeed despite the small amount of fees.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
TELLURIA is a next-generation crypto-currency exchange for institutional investors providing proof of fairness and transparency in addition to the highest service quality. New technologies have entered our lives strongly and continue to go in to see the future in the companies.
Activity: 80
I think the best word to use in this announcement is " token has been awarded" not distributed,
When you say distributed, it sounds like tokens has been actually distributed to participants wallet.
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
Beta version of Telluria has been launched!

We are pleased to announce the launch of the beta version of Telluria platform! A convenient interface and a pleasant color scheme will make your work easy and enjoyable. After registration, you will be able to trade 15 pairs:

BTC/USD
ETH/USD
LTC/USD
XRP/USD
BCH/USD
BTC/EUR
ETH/EUR
LTC/EUR
XRP/EUR
BCH/EUR
ETH/BTC
LTC/BTC
XRP/BTC
BCH/BTC

In the future, we plan to add more cryptocurrencies for trading on our platform. Evaluate the convenience and speed of our trading platform now - https://telluria.trade

Stay with the project Telluria, because this is only the beginning!

If you have any questions - we are ready to answer them in 24/7 mode on our website, email or in our telegram chat.

Looks good. One question: why there is no trade pair with your token ?? Or I do not see well, or this pair is not. Please comment this ..
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
I have new information from Developer TELLURIA on telegram.
Beta version of our exchange launched !
 https://telluria.trade
they have big order book for buy https://telluria.trade/sandbox/#/exchange/BTC-USD , Design web is good for trader newbie.

yeah, i have also visited the Tellura beta site and i think its looking good, congratulations to the team for lunching the beta version, and i expect the full site to be up and running in no time, hopefully they can attract much traders sooner than expected.

Thank you for believing in us. We are in the process of completing the project.

This is great news, I'm waiting for the complete completion of your work. I want to test your product.
Activity: 686
Merit: 103
www.fintropy.io
so what about license? did you get it? or did you do anything to get it?
WATANABE
Beta version of Telluria has been launched!

We are pleased to announce the launch of the beta version of Telluria platform! A convenient interface and a pleasant color scheme will make your work easy and enjoyable. After registration, you will be able to trade 15 pairs:

BTC/USD
ETH/USD
LTC/USD
XRP/USD
BCH/USD
BTC/EUR
ETH/EUR
LTC/EUR
XRP/EUR
BCH/EUR
ETH/BTC
LTC/BTC
XRP/BTC
BCH/BTC

In the future, we plan to add more cryptocurrencies for trading on our platform. Evaluate the convenience and speed of our trading platform now - https://telluria.trade

Stay with the project Telluria, because this is only the beginning!

If you have any questions - we are ready to answer them in 24/7 mode on our website, email or in our telegram chat.

If you look at the parameters in the picture that the token price decreases every day whether it is true and has to do with the decline in Bitcoin prices.
Activity: 140
I have new information from Developer TELLURIA on telegram.
Beta version of our exchange launched !
 https://telluria.trade
they have big order book for buy https://telluria.trade/sandbox/#/exchange/BTC-USD , Design web is good for trader newbie.

yeah, i have also visited the Tellura beta site and i think its looking good, congratulations to the team for lunching the beta version, and i expect the full site to be up and running in no time, hopefully they can attract much traders sooner than expected.

Thank you for believing in us. We are in the process of completing the project.
Activity: 842
I am very like the color and look of TELLURIA market
 when TELLURIA market actually works for all traders
Pages:
Jump to: