Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT! - page 91. (Read 37846 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Are there any restrictions for purchasing tokens? Can contributors in the US participate?
Activity: 70
Kyc is obligatory for everyone?If i m gonna invest less then 5000$. Do i need kyc?
If this product is realy ready for 95% than developers will implement it very soon. This is the reason why this project is interesting for investors.

Thank you for your Positive feedback.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
If this product is realy ready for 95% than developers will implement it very soon. This is the reason why this project is interesting for investors.
Do u have ur own pr and marketing department?? Have u partnered with any pr agencie??

All questions by email: [email protected]
Activity: 179
Merit: 2
What is the focus of the team right after ICO? Marketing or Coding?? U know both are very important but every team is paying special attention firstly only on 1 thing

I think the team could do all simultaniously. What is the sense of emplasize only 1 thing??
Hello! Very interesting project!
And then there's the company's Bounty? I would like to participate!

Please ask: Gerasimenko S.M. Bounty Manager, for details about bounty company.

"Gerasimenko S.M. Bounty Manager" it's full nickname in telegram, you can write private message to him here

Bounty champaign: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-telluria-german-reliability-european-quality-95-ready-product-3396064
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
What is the focus of the team right after ICO? Marketing or Coding?? U know both are very important but every team is paying special attention firstly only on 1 thing
Activity: 152
Hello! Very interesting project!
And then there's the company's Bounty? I would like to participate!
Activity: 70
Do u have ur own pr and marketing department?? Have u partnered with any pr agencie??
When will your tokens be available on exchange platforms?

After the ICO we plan to place the Tela Token first on our trading Platform.
It is planned in June 2018
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Hi! Does your tela token will be listed on other exchanges (not dex like IDEX, forkdelta, etc) or this token will be only traded in your platform?
Activity: 84
When will your tokens be available on exchange platforms?
What wallets are compatible for participation in this ICO?
What is the minimum contribution amount?
How will the funds collected be distributed?
Where can I see the terms of your referral program?

It will be possible after the start of project. Now you can invite everyone, just use legal methods.

And your project starts next month, as I remember
Activity: 126
What cryptocurrencies can i use for get  tokens?

You can purchase TELA tokens only by Ethereum.
thanks. so i need a wallet which accept ETH for your token?
Can I use exchange wallet to store my tokens?

I think it is all about safety.is it safe to restore my tokens & account in your exchanger?as there were many stealing news of different exchangers

Please DO NOT use other wallets, coinmarkets, stocks or exchanges.
You will not be able to access your TELA!
Activity: 137
Merit: 1

Yes, you can use it

I think it is all about safety.is it safe to restore my tokens & account in your exchanger?as there were many stealing news of different exchangers
Pages:
Jump to: