Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT! - page 93. (Read 37846 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Hey guys, good luck with Telluria Exchange Smiley

We invite you submit your ICO to CryptoNext’s ICO List (for FREE!)

http://cryptonext.com/submit-ico

We provide objective reviews and analysis on selected ICOs for over 300K+ monthly potential investors - so please provide as much information as possible in order to get the highest possible rating.

How do we rate your ICO? Our final rating is comprised of 3 separate scores for the product itself, the team and the hype. We consider different aspects such as business model, product development, competition, investment, community feedback and coverage

I think its a good opportunity to join this platform.it will also increase your price.so please join there & please inform us about your decision

Thank you for the suggestion. We have already forwarded this message to our management.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1

We provide objective reviews and analysis on selected ICOs for over 300K+ monthly potential investors - so please provide as much information as possible in order to get the highest possible rating.

How do we rate your ICO? Our final rating is comprised of 3 separate scores for the product itself, the team and the hype. We consider different aspects such as business model, product development, competition, investment, community feedback and coverage

I think its a good opportunity to join this platform.it will also increase your price.so please join there & please inform us about your decision
May I contribute with BCH?? And how many tokens per 1 BCH?

Whats wrong with ETH??Just selll bch and buy eth and contribute. Quite easy process and fees per 1 trade is ridicolous

I would like to avoid the exchange due to my own reasons. But it is like an option. I see

I think ETH is the most used crypto in oder to do transactions. Maybe TELA is ERC20. Is this correct? If not please correct me.

Yes, that's correct, the standard is ERC20
Activity: 980
Merit: 62

Whats wrong with ETH??Just selll bch and buy eth and contribute. Quite easy process and fees per 1 trade is ridicolous

I would like to avoid the exchange due to my own reasons. But it is like an option. I see

I think ETH is the most used crypto in oder to do transactions. Maybe TELA is ERC20. Is this correct? If not please correct me.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1

Proof of Authentication
Campaign:Twitter
https://twitter.com/Isabell12Sophia

Proof of Authentication
Campaign:Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/Isabellaophia

Proof of Authentication
Telegram : @IsabellaSophia
Activity: 70

Activity: 179
Merit: 2

You can only purchase TELA Token with ETH. The minimum for contribution is 0.1 ETH.
Activity: 70
Hi, I'm pretty late to know this project tho
I have some questions, will TELLURIA have their own blockchain or will be using ethereum platform to operate? do you have spesific country to operate the service for first time?

At the moment we are using the Etherium platform, but we are planning to integrate our own blockchain. Our legal address is in Austria, respectively, we belong to the jurisdiction of Austria. The team works in Austria and Germany.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Hi, I'm pretty late to know this project tho
I have some questions, will TELLURIA have their own blockchain or will be using ethereum platform to operate? do you have spesific country to operate the service for first time?
It is very good to see almost ready product at time of fundraising. The response for early hours for 56% bonus is low seeing the total number of sold tokens can be said. I was reading the problems and solutions which this market place has are looking good. I hope many people will use this bonus offer to grab more tokens with less money before too late.

We are happy to see that you understand the advantage of early hours bonus. We are confident that other users will recognize it too
This is great news for the project! I am sure the project has a great future, and this event makes this ICO even more successful. There are great opportunities and prospects for the project, and the team as a whole. Successes and new achievements!
The opportunity to be part of a powerful new investment movement is here.

Thank you very much! We appreciate your positive feedback
I am very optimistic about this project. Although there are many exchanges and the competition is fierce, TELLURIA has its unique advantages. The potential of TELLURIA is very large.

Thanks a lot for your kind words! We are very optimistic, too. Because our team does its best to develop the project
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
It is very good to see almost ready product at time of fundraising. The response for early hours for 56% bonus is low seeing the total number of sold tokens can be said. I was reading the problems and solutions which this market place has are looking good. I hope many people will use this bonus offer to grab more tokens with less money before too late.
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
This is great news for the project! I am sure the project has a great future, and this event makes this ICO even more successful. There are great opportunities and prospects for the project, and the team as a whole. Successes and new achievements!
The opportunity to be part of a powerful new investment movement is here.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I am very optimistic about this project. Although there are many exchanges and the competition is fierce, TELLURIA has its unique advantages. The potential of TELLURIA is very large.

Thank you! We will forward your message to our management
How much is collected so far?And im also wanna know how much was collected during presale?If admins share the smart contract address where all the contributions are stored it would be awesome

After your completed registration and joining our whitelist you will get the link to our smart contract
Activity: 179
Merit: 2
How much is collected so far?And im also wanna know how much was collected during presale?If admins share the smart contract address where all the contributions are stored it would be awesome
Pages:
Jump to: