Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT! - page 95. (Read 37846 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 0
Do you have any blog or smth similar for the announcments?Dont wanna miss any news. But following the progress in the chat is a little bit unconvenient due to conversations here
Activity: 140
How can i be sure that all the collected eth wont be stolen by any team member?)U know security is the most vulnurable thing in crypto space. Despite I trust the team i would like to confirm for myself one more time

Personally I have no doubts about the project and team overall. They already have delivered the working product. I think such things deserve the trust. U know it is not only idea. It is project proved by development

Access to the raised funds is strictly owned by the management of our company
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
How can i be sure that all the collected eth wont be stolen by any team member?)U know security is the most vulnurable thing in crypto space. Despite I trust the team i would like to confirm for myself one more time

Personally I have no doubts about the project and team overall. They already have delivered the working product. I think such things deserve the trust. U know it is not only idea. It is project proved by development
Activity: 70
Where can I follow the ICO progress and how much money has been raised?

We will give all information on our official website telluria.at
How do you plan to increase the price of tokens?

There are maximum of 300.000.000 TELA tokens can be emitted. 150.000.000 of tokens will be distributed throughout the ICO. Another 50% of tokens will be directed to the investment fund of the company. All unsold tokens after the end of the crowdsale will be burned. The TELA tokens purchased by the investors remain in circulation.Every 4 months, 25% of the profit received by Telluria will be directed towards the repurchase of Tela tokens at their market price. Repurchased tokens will be “burned”, which should aid in increasing demand for them and their price.
How much money is needed to start this project 100%? What ideas does the team have? It must be a certain sum so that the project can start on time

This project will start at June 2018 you can be confident in this. It's almost done and our team working hard to finish it as soon as possible.

And it will be a full-fledged working version, or some improvements will be required?

It will be a fully functional version of the product.
I think how you solve the problem about "High Commissions on the analoguos exchange platfrom" is a really good idea, thats will make other interested to use your exchange platform, and will be a characteristic of your exchange platfrom on the future. I will follow this project, good luck

Thanks, we try our best!
Activity: 84
How do you plan to increase the price of tokens?
Share please the address of your smart conract
Where can I follow the ICO progress and how much money has been raised?
What part of all funds raised do you offer for bounty program?
How much money is needed to start this project 100%? What ideas does the team have? It must be a certain sum so that the project can start on time

This project will start at June 2018 you can be confident in this. It's almost done and our team working hard to finish it as soon as possible.

And it will be a full-fledged working version, or some improvements will be required?
Activity: 504
Merit: 114
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I think how you solve the problem about "High Commissions on the analoguos exchange platfrom" is a really good idea, thats will make other interested to use your exchange platform, and will be a characteristic of your exchange platfrom on the future. I will follow this project, good luck
nice to see that you already increase your team member that's approve that how much hard working you guys are doing now. i'm waiting to go to the moon.

Sometimes increasing the team member won't work the platform to go to moon.they need more investors to sponsor their project.lack of investors may flop the project

Right now our team startet an aggressive advertising campaign of the telluria exchange project, so that more and more partners will join us.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
nice to see that you already increase your team member that's approve that how much hard working you guys are doing now. i'm waiting to go to the moon.

Sometimes increasing the team member won't work the platform to go to moon.they need more investors to sponsor their project.lack of investors may flop the project
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Do you use the mechanics of freezing tokens?
I think they aren't mention about it.but like all project they will burn all the remaining token.but I think they can give away by airdrop as my suggestion
How do I get tokens after issue?

The token sale will start tomorrow.

ICO Token price:
Week 1: 1 ETH = 5200 TELA
Week 2: 1 ETH = 4600 TELA
Week 3: 1 ETH = 4100 TELA
Week 4: 1 ETH = 3700 TELA
From Week 5 the price will increase by 1% every day
I have tried to find any report about event u have participated. But i can not. Probably im missing smth. When the next event? Any conference, meetup, whatever?

In about 2 weeks we get a PSP (Payment Service Provider) license in Asia! More information will be provided later.
Pages:
Jump to: