Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT! - page 92. (Read 37846 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
That is the bounty project has not yet begun?

We have already started with the bounty campaign. You find more information under the following link:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-telluria-german-reliability-european-quality-95-ready-product-3396064
Activity: 137
That is the bounty project has not yet begun?
Will u share with the audience the address where u will store all the ETH? For the purpose of transperancy with community u know

Information to our funds transfers you will get after registration and joining our Whitelist
Activity: 70
Will u share with the audience the address where u will store all the ETH? For the purpose of transperancy with community u know
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
What is the sense of token holding?? I mean long term. Would not it be better to sell all on the first pump??

The token price will grow due to the services demand and the platform usage. And the native token will be only the way to have the access to the platform and its services.Hope u understand my point

Yes, using the token as the sole official currency in use will positively affect its value.
Can I use exchange wallet to store my tokens?

DO NOT use other wallets, coinmarkets, stocks or exchanges.
You will not be able to access your TELA!
Activity: 152
What is the sense of token holding?? I mean long term. Would not it be better to sell all on the first pump??

The token price will grow due to the services demand and the platform usage. And the native token will be only the way to have the access to the platform and its services.Hope u understand my point
Activity: 179
Merit: 2
How could I benefit from buying token?

Impressive   discounts   are   provided   to   TELA   token   holders,   which   will   
significantly decrease commissions, which will positively reflect on profit volumes.
Where can I see the terms of your referral program?

It will be possible after the start of project. Now you can invite everyone, just use legal methods.
Activity: 84
How could I benefit from buying token?
Where can I see the terms of your referral program?
Where can I track your funding progression?
For how long will the ICO be running?
Can I use exchange wallet to store my tokens?
What cryptocurrencies can i use for get  tokens?

You can purchase TELA tokens only by Ethereum.
Activity: 126
What cryptocurrencies can i use for get  tokens?
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Telluria now listed on Sangus ICO Info: https://sangus.org/ico/1405
That's a remarkable news because Telluria is really making so far.so many ICO they has been listed.just want to hear good news after tge end of all ICO
Pages:
Jump to: