Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT! - page 96. (Read 37846 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
How could I benefit from buying token?

The transaction fee for our token holder will be only 0.075% instead of usual 0.15%. We will also provide discounts for our high volume users and you can also sell it to made profit.
Activity: 70
I have tried to find any report about event u have participated. But i can not. Probably im missing smth. When the next event? Any conference, meetup, whatever?
Where are you located?I mean country where ur main office is located??

We are based in Austria but the core team works in Germany.
Activity: 980
Merit: 62

Very good question. I wanted to know the same. Be the way will u deliver any work to outsourse??It is much more cost effective

All the common and routine work are being delivering to outsource. It is saving of money

Hope no core work wont be delivered to 3rd party devs. It is very risky u know

Why do you consider it risky? I think that many teams do that. New ideas could be brought in that will have a positive feedback on the development of the project.
Activity: 179
Merit: 2

Very good question. I wanted to know the same. Be the way will u deliver any work to outsourse??It is much more cost effective

All the common and routine work are being delivering to outsource. It is saving of money

Hope no core work wont be delivered to 3rd party devs. It is very risky u know
Activity: 152

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Activity: 70
What wallets are compatible for participation in this ICO?

ETH wallets
nice to see that you already increase your team member that's approve that how much hard working you guys are doing now. i'm waiting to go to the moon.

Thank you for your positive feedback.
Are there different types of development depending on the money collected?

How will you use collected funds?
Funds acquired during the ICO will be distributed as follows: 
●50% - international marketing campaign
●35% - business development and the acquisition of necessary licenses
● 15% - stabilization reserve
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
Will there be any air drop so that we can test your platform?
Activity: 84
How could I benefit from buying token?
What wallets are compatible for participation in this ICO?
How do I get tokens after issue?
Do you use the mechanics of freezing tokens?
Are there different types of development depending on the money collected?
copper member
Activity: 123
Best Campaign Manager & Signature Designer
nice to see that you already increase your team member that's approve that how much hard working you guys are doing now. i'm waiting to go to the moon.
How much money is needed to start this project 100%? What ideas does the team have? It must be a certain sum so that the project can start on time

This project will start at June 2018 you can be confident in this. It's almost done and our team working hard to finish it as soon as possible.

why do you do an ico if you do not need money?every ico has a softcap! I think it is not normal. Is it possible to do a testtrade on the platform? and see if we find any mistakes?

Please read more closely. And as I said before we need funds for the marketing and promotion. We opened for test in the June and at that time everyone can try our product. Now we are working hard on doing so that there would be no mistakes at all.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
How much money is needed to start this project 100%? What ideas does the team have? It must be a certain sum so that the project can start on time

This project will start at June 2018 you can be confident in this. It's almost done and our team working hard to finish it as soon as possible.

why do you do an ico if you do not need money?every ico has a softcap! I think it is not normal. Is it possible to do a testtrade on the platform? and see if we find any mistakes?
Pages:
Jump to: