Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] THE MAGNUS COLLECTIVE 🔥 - page 2. (Read 1165 times)

Activity: 713
Merit: 252
Isn't this dual platform decision only adding to the level of complexity and therefore also creating more security risks?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 29
'Free as a bird'
Just look at Website, and wow this project has reached sofcap! on pre-sale phase! How about main ICO? Very promising! I think this project will suprising cryptocurrency world on this year, many investor join with THE MAGNUS COLLECTIVE!
copper member
Activity: 278
Merit: 0
Project to be successful, Great concept has been given. Magnus is a network of intelligent AI agents, Robots, Sensors, hardware and the first decentralized human that creates a global market for knowledge, skills, and processing power.
And Blockchain technology shows that by combining a peer-to-peer network with a cryptographic algorithm, a group of agents can reach agreement on a particular circumstance and fix the agreement in a safe and verifiable way without central authority.

this is what it isall about !!

i might invest, im thinking seriously about it
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Project to be successful, Great concept has been given. Magnus is a network of intelligent AI agents, Robots, Sensors, hardware and the first decentralized human that creates a global market for knowledge, skills, and processing power.
And Blockchain technology shows that by combining a peer-to-peer network with a cryptographic algorithm, a group of agents can reach agreement on a particular circumstance and fix the agreement in a safe and verifiable way without central authority.
Activity: 322
Magnus is a decentralized network that opens up new opportunities for participants regardless of their location. Different participants can interact with each other without any friction.
Activity: 24
Hi guys! until what time will last bounty ?
Activity: 169
Merit: 18
read the whitepaper that it will use both ETH and NEO features. So what type of token is this? And in which block explorer transaction will be tracked?
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Now this is the real deal:)
Robotics and A.I., that's what the future is all about:)
Don't invest in meme coins or something, invest in Magnus. Before someone calls me a shill, I learned about the project just 20 minutes ago, have been reading all about them since. Looks solid:)
Activity: 1
hi, the unsold tokens will be burnt, but how much is the total of tokens now?
Activity: 336
Will new bonus be compatible with ocoбый  a 40% one?
No, it wont. 90% discount is too much
Activity: 266
Is Magnus markets yr internal trading platform? What payment methods will be available there?   
Activity: 364
Will new bonus be compatible with ocoбый  a 40% one?
Activity: 238
Hey. In yr opinion, when will everyone be able to acquire robots? At the current stage the price is the main obstacle.
Activity: 224
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
So what? no one will talk about the team's plans in more detail? to be honest, I did not like your road map, so I'd like to know more, because I liked the project
Have you already negotiated with the representatives of IoT platforms? They should be really interested in yr project.
Good evening. In yr opinion, will mechanisms be able replace human labor ever? I mean not only routine jobs, but also creative ones.
Arent u worried by the fact that the automation of most  processes have a negative impact on lives of ordinary people?
Activity: 406
Hallo. Have u analyzed potential competitors? I wanna be sure that you wont make the same mistakes and will become a leader in thus industry.
Hello. Will I be able to buy the tokens for  BTC?
Unfortunately, no. Only ETH, NEO and GAS are acceptable.
Activity: 238
Hello. Will I be able to buy the tokens for  BTC?
Pages:
Jump to: