Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] THE MAGNUS COLLECTIVE 🔥 - page 4. (Read 1165 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Hey. How many tokens have already been transferred to the buyers during the time of the ICO?
More than 60 million, but don’t worry, the remaining ones are enough for everyone.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hey. How many tokens have already been transferred to the buyers during the time of the ICO?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hello. Why was such a name chosen? I just associate it with something Nordic, but certainly not with robotization.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I’ve seen information on the website that football players and football clubs will be ambassadors of your project. Why do you consider their involvement effective?
Hello. How much profit do you expect to receive in the first 5 years of the solution work? And how will this profit be distributed?
As far as I understand, the development of robotic technologies is quite active. How will your platform speed up the process?
Activity: 280
Good afternoon. Today AI is tried to be introduced into almost all areas of activity. And are there any structures, in which it’s impossible to introduce it?
Good evening. Did the team conduct the pre-ICO?
Haven't you noticed it? It is already in full swing! The team has collected more than two thousand ETH.
Activity: 238
Good evening. Did the team conduct the pre-ICO?
Activity: 210
Hello. How long is left before the beginning of the main sale?

Exactly 3 weeks, but I advise you to buy tokens now, while there is an attractive bonus.
Hello. How long is left before the beginning of the main sale?
Activity: 252
Hey. Will this project be compatible exclusively with blockchain solutions or will there be any exceptions?
As far as I know, Magnus can work with both blockchain and off-chain solutions.
I have not seen before such a product, working in the field of artificial intelligence. Is this flexibility achieved due to the use of two blockchains?
No, thanks to the unique network connection solution called Portals.
It seems to be just another common gateway solution. I thought that Magnus team would be able to create something more original.
This is not the only purpose of this tool. Portals will ensure that even if Magnus does not obtain leadership in terms of the network - Magnus will never become obsolete or outdated.
Activity: 308
Hey. Will this project be compatible exclusively with blockchain solutions or will there be any exceptions?
I have not seen before such a product, working in the field of artificial intelligence. Is this flexibility achieved due to the use of two blockchains?
It seems to be just another common gateway solution. I thought that Magnus team would be able to create something more original.
Activity: 364
what will be the options of Sentry Bots? Will it be possible to trade them within the framework of yr platform or outside it?
Activity: 358
Let’s say that I’ve already have a robotic solution for some industry. Can I add it to the platform?
Activity: 406
Hey. What bonus is active at the moment?
40%, but the number of tokens covered by it is limited.
Pages:
Jump to: