Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] THE MAGNUS COLLECTIVE 🔥 - page 5. (Read 1165 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Hey. What bonus is active at the moment?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Arent u afraid that the wide coverage of the technologi sector which yr solution is working with can have a negative impact on its development?
Activity: 336
 Good afternoon. What industries are priority for u? As for me, i’m interested  in automation of agriculture.
Activity: 252
Hey. Sooner or later someone will want to use your solutions for fraudulent actions. How are u gonna restrict this?
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Hello. You want to make robots cheaper and more affordable. Wont this become a reason of decline in the value of yr tokens?
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Hello. The AI will reach the level of people in 10 years approx. What’s the point to invest in the project today?

The demand for robotic equipment will grow during this 10 years, this will attract people to Magnus and this will allow early investors to make good profit.

It’s wonderful, but wont platform have powerful competitors ready to take its place?

Of course, they will appear, but this platform will react to the changes faster and more adequately ‘cause it was the first on, this will be its advantage.

Guys does anyone know whether the team has a development plan for next 5 years? How many users is it planned to attract during this time?
Activity: 238
Hello. The AI will reach the level of people in 10 years approx. What’s the point to invest in the project today?

The demand for robotic equipment will grow during this 10 years, this will attract people to Magnus and this will allow early investors to make good profit.

It’s wonderful, but wont platform have powerful competitors ready to take its place?

Of course, they will appear, but this platform will react to the changes faster and more adequately ‘cause it was the first on, this will be its advantage.
Activity: 322

Activity: 238

Activity: 322
Activity: 209
Hello. Can anyone take part in the ICO?
First u should sign up and get whitelisted, then u can buy tokens.
Activity: 336
Hello. Can anyone take part in the ICO?
Activity: 112
Reserve Translate Bounty

BitcoinTalk Name: hbccpyo
BitcoinTalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/hbccpyo-1318019
Language: Vietnamese
Document for translate: All (ANN, Bounty Thread, WP)
Previous Translations: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RuJIuwedLmtAsw16U44Qom_XB2bLMFOjngq2nxr3Z1o/edit?usp=sharing
Eth Address: 0x30f5574a4c199372e8393f5f4f36c939757da878
Email: [email protected]
Telegram: @hbccpyo1

Please PM or email me if you accept.
Activity: 252
How many tokens will be issued?
If I’ve understood correctly, about 1.2 billion, including both blockchains.
Activity: 378
How many tokens will be issued?
Activity: 224
Good evening. On what projects have your team worked together? I think that close-knit teams can develop platforms faster.
Activity: 266
Maybe you should not burn unsold tokens, but keep them in reserve and freeze for a couple of years, then you can use them for the development of the platform.
Activity: 280
Hello. I was told that your tokens are kind of dividends – token holders will get a portion of commissions. Is that true?
Activity: 224
Won’t the combination of two blockchains slow down the speed of your solution? How is the interaction between them arranged?
Activity: 11
What is the mining algorithm?
Pages:
Jump to: