Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] THE MAGNUS COLLECTIVE 🔥 - page 3. (Read 1165 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
It’s clear without any forecasts that the digital technology market will keep growing. However, why are u so sure of the fact that the users will be interested in Magnus?
I thought that the secret is that none of competitors doest try to make blockchain technologies so available.
But the situation may change in the future. I’m just afraid that in the current conditions when the competition is growing  this solution will experience hard times.
That’s the very idea of competition, but I’m sure that the team that have managed to invent and use 2 blockchains at once will find a way out.
By the way, I wanna ask it since long ago, can I use only one blockchain and wont it have negative impact on capacity?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
It’s clear without any forecasts that the digital technology market will keep growing. However, why are u so sure of the fact that the users will be interested in Magnus?
I thought that the secret is that none of competitors doest try to make blockchain technologies so available.
But the situation may change in the future. I’m just afraid that in the current conditions when the competition is growing  this solution will experience hard times.
That’s the very idea of competition, but I’m sure that the team that have managed to invent and use 2 blockchains at once will find a way out.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
What’s the soft cap of this ICO ?
1 000 ETH, but don’t worry, it’s already reached  .
Activity: 266
What’s the main factor ensuring the growth of the value of the tokens? I know that there’re several of them, I just would like to know the opinion of the team.
Activity: 224
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
it seemed to me that the project was very promising. especially impressed that your project is based on two platforms. However, I did not really like your road map. is it possible to learn more about this?
Activity: 238
What’s the soft cap of this ICO ?
Activity: 266
Hey. In yr opinion, will it be possible to create the city of the future with the help of yr technology? Most European cities are for implementation of blockchain technology.
Activity: 406
Let’s say that AI will be created with the help of yr platform. Will u receive a % of the income of its future sales or does the creator pays for use only?
Activity: 224
Good afternoon. You’re already cooperating with many famous brands and producers. Has any of them told u about the desire to take part in the ICO?
Activity: 196
Hello. The robots are starting to be more and more like people nowadays. In your opinion, will this tendency become constant?
Taking into account the mass culture forcing this image on people, I’d rather say it will.
I’m just afraid that the attempts to make robots similar to people can have negative impact on the whole industry.
Do u wanna say that they’ll become smart and they’ll declare war on humanity?))
No, I mean that the form will dominate the content  - the developers will start pay more attention to appearance rather than to options.
Believe, this tendency wont survive in this industry. Mechanisms should be practical, not beautiful.
I don’t think that that it’s better for them to look worst from the point of view of marketing, otherwise people will just stop buying them, and Magnus investors dont want this to happen.
Hello. The robots are starting to be more and more like people nowadays. In your opinion, will this tendency become constant?
Taking into account the mass culture forcing this image on people, I’d rather say it will.
I’m just afraid that the attempts to make robots similar to people can have negative impact on the whole industry.
No, I mean that the form will dominate the content  - the developers will start pay more attention to appearance rather than to options.
Believe, this tendency wont survive in this industry. Mechanisms should be practical, not beautiful.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
I see that the team is based in Palo Alto but the token sale is not available to US citizen - is this not a huge contradiction? With such an ambitious project and with most of the robotics and tech in general being developed in the US, is it not a fatal flaw that this project is unavailable for US citizens and entities?
Pages:
Jump to: