Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] THE MAGNUS COLLECTIVE 🔥 - page 6. (Read 1165 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Good afternoon. Let’s say that I need to automate a process at my company. Will I be able to order such a service on this platform?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hey. I have not heard before that one project uses 2 blockchains at once. What prompted you to take this step?
I believe that the Magnus team was guided by the idea of creating something unique, and they’ve managed to find an effective solution.
Great, but I've never heard of NEO before. Is this project still under development?
No, his team has finished working on the product long ago. It’s now used very actively.
Okay, well, I guess I should learn more about this platform before I make the investment decision. Where can I do that?
If you are familiar with blockchain technologies, the best option is to use Neo Tracker, the flagship product of this platform.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hey. I have not heard before that one project uses 2 blockchains at once. What prompted you to take this step?
I believe that the Magnus team was guided by the idea of creating something unique, and they’ve managed to find an effective solution.
Great, but I've never heard of NEO before. Is this project still under development?
No, his team has finished working on the product long ago. It’s now used very actively.
Okay, well, I guess I should learn more about this platform before I make the investment decision. Where can I do that?
Activity: 602
Activity: 602
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Hello. How many days are left until the end of the ICO?
Almost 3 months, if tokens are not earlier.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hello. How many days are left until the end of the ICO?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Are u planning to connect other blockchain versions to yr platform? Or isnt such an option provided?
Hello. Is it really possible to kmplement robotization elements into any business? I'm just trying to estimate the coverage of the target audience of the project. 
Activity: 336
Hey. How many people took part in the ICO?
About 1700, but the number is constantly growing.
In yr opinion, will mechanisms be able to replace some people in some enterprises? If so, when will it happen?
Activity: 212
Merit: 0
Hey. How many people took part in the ICO?
Activity: 224
Hello. Cloud servers doesnt seem reliable to me. Perhaps u should prefer decentralized technologies?
Activity: 336
a very promising project! how can your applications be useful to the average user today and in the future? do I understand correctly that they are created for cooperation with major partners?
Activity: 406
AI is used almost everywhere today.  Have u already managed to find the partners ready to use yr solution?
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
It is also the World's first Dual Token Robotics and A.I. ICO built on two platforms - Ethereum and NEO
What's the profit of this?
Activity: 224
Good afteroon. It's unlikely that the development of blockchain technologies will slow down, what's yr plan? 
Activity: 196
Hey. I cant figure out what's the reason of the stable growth of the value of yr tokens. Can anyone explain me? 
Taking into account the fsct that Magnus creares ideal i frastructure for robot industry development, the demand for the platform's services will always be high
It doesnt seem to me that the robots will become a part of our life soon.  This is a complicated process, requiring for presence of higj level of technoligy development.
It seems that u dont fully understand what robots are 'cause they've become a part of our everyday life since long ago, u just havent notice it.
It's good, then can anyone give an example of the use of this platform irl. It will be difficult to dispel doubts without this.
Pages:
Jump to: