Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] TheFund.io — INVESTING TRADITIONS IN TECHNOLOGIES🔥 - page 17. (Read 30812 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
How many stages does pre-sale include?
It seems to me that setting hard cap at the level of $50 million has been an unrealistic option from the very beginning . Maybe, the company should reconsider its policy?
It seems that you’ve mixed something up. The relevant TheFund ICO’s hard cap is $25 million.
It’s weird, it’s clearly said on one of the ICO ratings that the hard cap is 50 million. Maybe you’re wrong?     
No, i’m sure of the data specified in the WP. In addition, the ratings often make mistakes and don’t hasten to correct them.   

Anyway,  $25 million is a rather big amount, too. Even major fin-tech projects asked for smaller amount of money.
Take into account that more than a half of the budget will be allocated to investments. $25 million may not be enough in such a context. 
Okay, but what if the hard cap isn’t reached? I wouldn’t like the platform to develop slowly because of lack of financing.
Activity: 54
It seems to me that setting hard cap at the level of $50 million has been an unrealistic option from the very beginning . Maybe, the company should reconsider its policy?
It seems that you’ve mixed something up. The relevant TheFund ICO’s hard cap is $25 million.
It’s weird, it’s clearly said on one of the ICO ratings that the hard cap is 50 million. Maybe you’re wrong?     
No, i’m sure of the data specified in the WP. In addition, the ratings often make mistakes and don’t hasten to correct them.   

Anyway,  $25 million is a rather big amount, too. Even major fin-tech projects asked for smaller amount of money.
Take into account that more than a half of the budget will be allocated to investments. $25 million may not be enough in such a context. 

Activity: 42
Are you planning to insure your investments? I’m sure that investors will be unalarmed about it, if it’s so.
Hello!
Yes, of course, in order to provide insurance, we will use to diversify our risks.
Activity: 47
Hello. Where can i track the paces of token sale during the pre-ICO? Or is this secret info?   
You can easelly see it on etherscan
Can i remain anonymous investing in this platform?
Hello!
No, anonymously you will not be able to invest in our project.
Let’s say, you invest in some blockchain project. Will you buy its tokens?
of course, this is the meaning of investment.
Hi. Why is the token cost the same at various ICO stages?
unfortunately, you're not paying attention. the price of the token changes from the second stage
Hi. I’m worried about safety of my data during undergoing KYC. Do you guarantee that it won’t come to third party hands?
Hi!
We sign a non-disclosure agreement with you, you can rest assured of their safety !
What sense does it make to invest on pre-ICO? Anyway, the prices in the following rounds aren’t worse, and the conditions are better.
the conditions in the next rounds are no better than on Pre-Sale. The difference in the cost of the token and the bonuses
Hello. Can i talk to representatives of your team directly via social networks? I have several questions.   
hello !
Yes, of course, on our website are our contacts, you can write to us !
Also you can email us in our telegram chat https://t.me/TheFund
Who will get access to public beta version of your platform? I think that this should be only investors!   
Sure. It will be investors only.
Good afternoon. Is there a minimum investment restriction? If so, how much is it?   
Hello!

There is no minimum investment limit
Can you name the exact date of release of your Brand Book?? Or at least the month of its release?   
I suppose, it will release in few weeks
Your technical documentation seems to be incredibly complicated. Are you planning to develop a simplified version?   
The simplified version is reflected in White Paper
Pages:
Jump to: