Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] TheFund.io — INVESTING TRADITIONS IN TECHNOLOGIES🔥 - page 18. (Read 30812 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 47
Good evening. Many people distrust projects based in Eastern Europe. In your opinion, will you manage to change this trend?   
It doesn't matter. and how's Eastern Europe relates to TheFund.io?
When are you planning to rent a big office? It seems to me that this will allow to increase investors’ trust.     
By the end of the ICO, an office will appear. Some staff will work remotely in their countries.
Hello. How did you manage to attract major investment funds to cooperation? It seemed to me that it wasn’t easy.   
everyone benefits from this cooperation, so it's pretty simple
Will Ai be used for any type of investment or only for investments related to crypto currencies? Within the platform can develop project (ICOS)?
AI will be used to evaluate all projects.
How many tokens is it planned to allocate to the bounty campaign?
6,300,000 TFIO
Activity: 210
What closest conference can i meet the team’s representatives at? It’s very interesting for me!
Activity: 39
Hello. Where can i track the paces of token sale during the pre-ICO? Or is this secret info?   
Activity: 266
Are you planning to insure your investments? I’m sure that investors will be unalarmed about it, if it’s so.
Activity: 30
Let’s say, you invest in some blockchain project. Will you buy its tokens?
Activity: 238
How many days will the first round of the ICO last?
56 days, taking into account both of its parts.
Activity: 31
How many days will the first round of the ICO last?
Activity: 17
Can i remain anonymous investing in this platform?
Activity: 40
Hi. Why is the token cost the same at various ICO stages?
This is the idea of TheFund team. I ask you to pay attention to the fact that the discount amount is different.   
Activity: 26
Hi. Why is the token cost the same at various ICO stages?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
TheFund.io is a great idea project. The use of artificial intelligence and consultation with experts will contribute important to investors. Can this be called one of the solutions that mitigate the risk of investing in the crypto market? The quality of artificial intelligence and quality, the efficiency of the cipher professionals are determined how?
What sense does it make to invest on pre-ICO? Anyway, the prices in the following rounds aren’t worse, and the conditions are better.
You see, a 30% discount on purchase is exclusive for this round. Don’t forget about it.
But the token price will be similar in the next round. So i don’t think any sense in rushing like the others.
The discount will be 20% in the first round of the ICO, and it seems to me that a 10% difference is quite  sensible.
I can’t understand one thing: why not specify the price with a discount in the WP to deprive the users of need to calculate an optimal moment for investment.
That’s what the table showing how many tokens you will get for $1K at each of stages was made. It simplifies calculations by tens of times.
Activity: 35
What sense does it make to invest on pre-ICO? Anyway, the prices in the following rounds aren’t worse, and the conditions are better.
You see, a 30% discount on purchase is exclusive for this round. Don’t forget about it.
But the token price will be similar in the next round. So i don’t think any sense in rushing like the others.
The discount will be 20% in the first round of the ICO, and it seems to me that a 10% difference is quite  sensible.
I can’t understand one thing: why not specify the price with a discount in the WP to deprive the users of need to calculate an optimal moment for investment.
Activity: 38
Pages:
Jump to: