Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] TheFund.io — INVESTING TRADITIONS IN TECHNOLOGIES🔥 - page 19. (Read 30812 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
What sense does it make to invest on pre-ICO? Anyway, the prices in the following rounds aren’t worse, and the conditions are better.
You see, a 30% discount on purchase is exclusive for this round. Don’t forget about it.
Activity: 38
What sense does it make to invest on pre-ICO? Anyway, the prices in the following rounds aren’t worse, and the conditions are better.
Activity: 76
Hi. I’m worried about safety of my data during undergoing KYC. Do you guarantee that it won’t come to third party hands?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Who will get access to public beta version of your platform? I think that this should be only investors!   
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Hello. Can i talk to representatives of your team directly via social networks? I have several questions.   
Activity: 156
Can you name the exact date of release of your Brand Book?? Or at least the month of its release?   
Activity: 406
Good afternoon. Is there a minimum investment restriction? If so, how much is it?   
Activity: 196
Your technical documentation seems to be incredibly complicated. Are you planning to develop a simplified version?   
Activity: 98
Hello community, I wrote an article about your project.
article link: https://golos.io/thefundio/@sabb/tema-investicii-obzor-proekta-thefund-io
Activity: 392
Good evening. Many people distrust projects based in Eastern Europe. In your opinion, will you manage to change this trend?   
Activity: 364
When are you planning to rent a big office? It seems to me that this will allow to increase investors’ trust.     
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hello. How did you manage to attract major investment funds to cooperation? It seemed to me that it wasn’t easy.   
Activity: 21
How many tokens is it planned to allocate to the bounty campaign?
Accrosing to the data from the official site, 6 million 300k, but it was promised that this number could change.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Will Ai be used for any type of investment or only for investments related to crypto currencies? Within the platform can develop project (ICOS)?
Activity: 32
How many tokens is it planned to allocate to the bounty campaign?
Hi. Can a legal entity take part in preliminary stage of TheFund token sale? If so, what conditions should it fulfill?   
Yes, a legal entity can participate in the ICO. To do this, you must submit documents for analysis for KYC. you can submit documents in the KYC section of the tab for legal entities.
Is it needed to undergo AML to take part in tokensale or will KYC be enough?   
You should pass KYC and you will be able to invest.
Hello. I heard about some lifelong dividends for ICO participants. Where can I learn more about it?   
You should read WP, The Fund has 2 parts. The first is infrastructure-this part of the Fund pays 20% of net income among all investors who came to us through ICO and Pre-sale. They will continue to receive income even if they sell tokens. However, all our token holders receive 90% of the net income of the investment part of the Fund.  Therefore, holders of our tokens receive not only income but also a valuable crypto asset in the form of our tokens. Investors can be token holders, but token holder cannot be an investor.
Is your team planning to invest in other cryptocurrencies? If so, which ones?   
We plan to actively manage our flows. However, we will choose specific cryptocurrencies when we start working. The situation on the market is dynamic so we can not say in advance what cryptocurrencies we will choose.
Good afternoon. What cryptocurrencies can i make contributions within the framework of the ICO? I’m interested in XRP.   
You can use BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, TRX, ZEC, USDT.
Pages:
Jump to: