Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] TheFund.io — INVESTING TRADITIONS IN TECHNOLOGIES🔥 - page 2. (Read 30812 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
If i live in USA but i’m a citizen of another country, can i invest in TheFund at the ICO stage?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Hi. I haven’t come across articles about your platform on major cryptocurrency media outlets. Do you save money on promotion? 
Activity: 406
What is approximate payback period of the funds invested in your platform? I have to play my budget  for some years to come.   
Activity: 156
Good afternoon. You fund will need a support team. It’s interesting for me how many languages it will speak.
Activity: 406
How often will the dividends be paid? Will i be able to get them to a third party wallet?   
Activity: 196
Hello. How are you going to help other projects? I’d like to learn more about it.
Activity: 392
Will any taxation be imposed on dividends that i get? If so, i’d like to learn about it in advance.   
Activity: 350
Good evening. The laws change quite often. How will Axon be able to study them and use for analysis at the same time?   
Activity: 392
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
What discount is active now?
Activity: 308
How many tokens will i get for $500?
If it is about the current stage of the ICO, you’ll get 2400 tokens.
Activity: 93
How many tokens will i get for $500?
Activity: 22
How can one be sure that the analysis carried out by Axon will be objective? I wouldn’t like to spend my time on superfluous votings. 
The project will also be checked by TheFund’s experts after it is checked by TheFund’s team.
Wait, but don’t the users depend what project to invest in with the help of voting? There isn’t any expert check!
Check the info one more time, please. It is said in the WP that the project is considered by the experts if it got high rating after being checked by the AI.
Does it turn out that the experts choose the projects, not the users do? What freedom of choice is it about then?
The experts carry put expert check because any AI is not perfect. Then the project is put to vote.
Activity: 32
How can one be sure that the analysis carried out by Axon will be objective? I wouldn’t like to spend my time on superfluous votings. 
The project will also be checked by TheFund’s experts after it is checked by TheFund’s team.
Wait, but don’t the users depend what project to invest in with the help of voting? There isn’t any expert check!
Check the info one more time, please. It is said in the WP that the project is considered by the experts if it got high rating after being checked by the AI.
Does it turn out that the experts choose the projects, not the users do? What freedom of choice is it about then?
Activity: 32
Activity: 38
Activity: 358
Can i make investment with the help of TRON?
It is said in the WP that such an opportunity exists.
Activity: 40
Can i make investment with the help of TRON?
Pages:
Jump to: