Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] TheFund.io — INVESTING TRADITIONS IN TECHNOLOGIES🔥 - page 3. (Read 30812 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Where will computing capacities of your company be located? I wanna be sure that they won’t be stolen.
Activity: 51
Will it be possible to hack Axon to falsify the results of its analysis?
Activity: 23
You will have to cover a lot of markets. How much is allocated to PR?
5% of the amount raised during the ICO.
Activity: 30
You will have to cover a lot of markets. How much is allocated to PR?
Activity: 36
It seems to me that the team should invest in green technologies. Why aren’t they provided on the list of directions?
Activity: 44
Who will pay the damage to investors if Axon makes a mistake analyzing the project?   
Activity: 57
What share of the funds will be put in a reserve?
About 20% of the total number of tokens.
Activity: 64
What share of the funds will be put in a reserve?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Why is such a small amount of money invested in  Axon AI? I doubt that it’s possible to create something worthwhile for such amount of money.     

I studied the WP and i can’t say that they’ll save money on AI, quite a considerable share of money is allocated to it.
5% of the budget’s amount – and you call this considerable amount? Don’t make me laugh, please.   
Let’s say The Fund’s team collects 20 million. Then 1 million dollars will be allocated to Axon. It seems to me that this is quite considerable amount.
Even 500K should be enough to create such a specialized software as Axon. I can tell you this as a programmer. So it isn’t about any saving at all.
Why is such a small amount of money invested in  Axon AI? I doubt that it’s possible to create something worthwhile for such amount of money.     

I studied the WP and i can’t say that they’ll save money on AI, quite a considerable share of money is allocated to it.
5% of the budget’s amount – and you call this considerable amount? Don’t make me laugh, please.   
Let’s say The Fund’s team collects 20 million. Then 1 million dollars will be allocated to Axon. It seems to me that this is quite considerable amount.
Activity: 48

Activity: 48
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. How often will new projects for investment appear on your platform? TheFund’s successfulness directly depends on this.     
Activity: 156
Let’s say, you find out that the text of the WP contains plagiary. What will your platform do? Will it blacklist this project?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Hello. Can i use Axon to analyze the projects for personal gain? I’m ready to pay for using it with tokens.   
Activity: 364
Are you planning to sell Axon to any other investment funds? It seems to me that you should avoid this.     
Hi. Is Axon a neuronet or just artificial intelligence? I’m interested in its self-learning capacities. 
Activity: 196
Don’t team members want to undergo KYC? It seems to me that this would have positive impact on project’s attractiveness.   
Activity: 392
Good evening. Will my family’s members be able to inherit lifelong dividends that i will get as a result of participation in the ICO?   
Pages:
Jump to: