Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] TheFund.io — INVESTING TRADITIONS IN TECHNOLOGIES🔥 - page 26. (Read 30812 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/thefundio   Findico.io is a free ICO listing and rating platform. Blockchain community supported by a wide range of experts. Airdrops, Bounties, Exchanges, ICO services and many more.
Activity: 39
How much will 1 token cost within the framework of the pre-sale?
25 cents, as well as during the first stage of the ICO.
Activity: 39
How much will 1 token cost within the framework of the pre-sale?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
What discount will be active during the first stage of the ICO?
20%, but i hope that there will be additional discounts for major investors.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
How long will the first stage of the ICO last?
28 days or less if they’ll manage to sell all the tokens earlier.
Activity: 68
How long will the first stage of the ICO last?
Activity: 54
Why is The fund focused on decentralized exchanges only?
I haven’t heard anything like that. As far as i know, the team is planning to list its tokens on as many exchanges as possible to avoid artificial deficit.
Judging by the roadmap, decentralized exchanges are a priority, or did i get it wrong?
As for me, i think the matter is that it’s easier to access them. That’s why they’re more popular.
I believe that everyone who’s interested in the use of TFIO tokens will buy them on the ICO and the level of agiotage on the exchanges will be low enough.
Believe me, majority of the audience won’t even know about the ICO. The access to cryptocurrency reserves is still a big problem for many potential investors.
I’m sure that the users of bounty campaigns will make the rate drop in the secondary market. Maybe they should tighten conditions for them?    
Activity: 53
I haven’t heard anything like that. As far as i know, the team is planning to list its tokens on as many exchanges as possible to avoid artificial deficit.
Judging by the roadmap, decentralized exchanges are a priority, or did i get it wrong?
As for me, i think the matter is that it’s easier to access them. That’s why they’re more popular.
I believe that everyone who’s interested in the use of TFIO tokens will buy them on the ICO and the level of agiotage on the exchanges will be low enough.
Believe me, majority of the audience won’t even know about the ICO. The access to cryptocurrency reserves is still a big problem for many potential investors.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
VOTES
Activity: 42
Have you already searched for promising projects? Or will you start developing the platform in this regard after the end of the ICO? 
Sure. Our analyst searching prospects projects for investing.
Very good project. I believe in this coin and I think it will be very successful. Greetings
Thanks! We will do our best!
This is a grandiose project, the team sees clearly its goals. And they definitely worked out a strategy for the development of its own project. On it can be safely asserted that this idea has a future. We are waiting for news.
Thanks! We will do our best!
Let’s say I want to make anonymous investment. Is it possible, or do I have to provide my data?   
Each investor should pass the KYC
Good afternoon. Will there be any additional bonuses for major investors? Where can i learn more about it?   
Sure, any additional bonuses will be discussed in Personal meeting or Personal messaging. If you need more details , please pm to @EduardNur in Telegram or via e-mail [email protected]
Thanks!
When will i be able to see that code of the smart contract of your platform? Is it already published on github?   
We’ve published the automatically sending dividends by smart-contracts. Please check it on GitHUB
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
Who will access alpha testing of your platform? I’d like all the ICO participants to have premium access.     
Pages:
Jump to: