Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] TheFund.io — INVESTING TRADITIONS IN TECHNOLOGIES🔥 - page 27. (Read 30812 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
This is a grandiose project, the team sees clearly its goals. And they definitely worked out a strategy for the development of its own project. On it can be safely asserted that this idea has a future. We are waiting for news.
Thanks! The Pre-Sale starts in one day! Join us!
Activity: 42
Hi. Why did you decide to release MVP? It seems to me that it’s better to create a beta version and present it.     
Now we’ve released the MVP video for our investors. To show how it will work. Sure we will show our beta as soon as possible. Thanks.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Are you planning to insure your own investments? This will reduce income, but this will reduce the risks considerably as well.     
Activity: 3
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
This is a grandiose project, the team sees clearly its goals. And they definitely worked out a strategy for the development of its own project. On it can be safely asserted that this idea has a future. We are waiting for news.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Have you already searched for promising projects? Or will you start developing the platform in this regard after the end of the ICO? 
Activity: 27
Very good project. I believe in this coin and I think it will be very successful. Greetings
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
You aren’t going to use a ready-made wallet, you decide to develop your own one. What’s the sense of this decision?   
copper member
Activity: 196
I like that token holders can vote on which projects TheFund.io invests in. The project is not overblown in its claims and their platform can ease the onboarding of newcomers into the crypto investing space.
Activity: 196
Let’s say I want to make anonymous investment. Is it possible, or do I have to provide my data?   
Good afternoon. Will there be any additional bonuses for major investors? Where can i learn more about it?   
Activity: 406
When will i be able to see that code of the smart contract of your platform? Is it already published on github?   
Activity: 406
Hi. Why did you decide to release MVP? It seems to me that it’s better to create a beta version and present it.     
Hello. How much will be invested in development of IT industry? 
30% of the total investment budget of the platform.
Activity: 115
Hello. How much will be invested in development of IT industry? 
Activity: 40
There’re a lot of options of ready-made AI in the market. What sense does it make to develop your own one?   
As for me, i think that the main point is creation of an optimal solution designed to meet the needs of TheFund’s  users.
But it’d be possible to develop it basing on any of existing solutions, right?   

Under such conditions, the users will depend on a 3rd party company which developed initial version of AI.
In addition,  it will be possible to sell Axon to other platforms for TFIO tokens, this will increase the demand for them in the secondary market, and, consequently, it will increase their price.
Let’s say it’s so. I don’t approve selling solutions to the competitors. They can take some part of TheFund’s audience away. Being a potential investor, i wouldn’t like this to happen.
Activity: 31
There’re a lot of options of ready-made AI in the market. What sense does it make to develop your own one?   
As for me, i think that the main point is creation of an optimal solution designed to meet the needs of TheFund’s  users.

Under such conditions, the users will depend on a 3rd party company which developed initial version of AI.
In addition,  it will be possible to sell Axon to other platforms for TFIO tokens, this will increase the demand for them in the secondary market, and, consequently, it will increase their price.
Activity: 17

Activity: 40
Pages:
Jump to: