Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] TheFund.io — INVESTING TRADITIONS IN TECHNOLOGIES🔥 - page 29. (Read 30812 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Is your team complete? The speed of project’s development depends on this.   
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
The development of your project has started long ago. Why did you decide to hold the ICO right now?   
Activity: 252
Telegram is one of the leading messengers in the modern world. Doesn't it seem to you that you could allocate more to its bounty campaign?
Activity: 42
I heard that a lottery will be held within the framework of promo activities. Could you please tell about it details?   
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
What share of the total number of produced tokens will the team get?
20%, if I haven’t mixed up anything.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
What share of the total number of produced tokens will the team get?
Activity: 196
Activity: 21
What number of tokens will be put on sale? 
Activity: 392
How many days will the ICO last?
182, but it seems to me that it might end earlier.
Activity: 32
How many days will the ICO last?
Activity: 34
I heard that the platform is planning to invest in extraction of mineral resources. It seems to me that such an option won’t allow to get considerable income in the long-term run. 
I’ve studied the WP attentively enough and i didn’t manage to find a single line about investments in such directions. Where did you find this info?
But all the major investment funds invest in oil and gas. It seemed to me logical that TheFund would follow their example.   
It’s possible to maximum of profit only due to investments in innovative technologies. That’s what considerable part of platform’s investment budget is allocated to.
At the same time, it isn’t planned to allocate even a single token to  space construction. It seems to me extremely illogical in the context of what you say.
Activity: 44
I heard that the platform is planning to invest in extraction of mineral resources. It seems to me that such an option won’t allow to get considerable income in the long-term run. 
I’ve studied the WP attentively enough and i didn’t manage to find a single line about investments in such directions. Where did you find this info?
But all the major investment funds invest in oil and gas. It seemed to me logical that TheFund would follow their example.   
It’s possible to maximum of profit only due to investments in innovative technologies. That’s what considerable part of platform’s investment budget is allocated to.
Activity: 57
Activity: 44
Activity: 57
Activity: 3
Very Nice and Best Site for Earning.
Activity: 34
It’s not good for investors How are you planning to protect yourself from it?
Activity: 9
To conduct an ICO in four stages was a well-analyzed solution. If you look closely at the item "benefit from participation in ICO" you will see there the motivation for investors. The investor will be interested to come to us at any stage. The only question is bonuses and rewards.
Activity: 294
The team appears to be well rounded, with significant experience in finance, law, IT, marketing, and other areas crucial to the success of a project like this. As described, the project seems viable. I think that there is a need for a platform like this - especially for the average investor who may not have the financial and/or legal acumen needed to determine which investments are solid and which are scams. I like that token holders can vote on which projects TheFund.io invests in. The project is not overblown in its claims and their platform can ease the onboarding of newcomers into the crypto investing space. I do wish that there was an MVP or even a video showing a prototype of the MVP just to get a better idea of the platform's features and usability.
Activity: 42
I believe that only people who took part in the ICO should have access to voting. Who supports my decision?   
It’s not good for investors. What is motivation for buying tokens after ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: